Secondary League Camps

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary League Camps
pmoney
9/11/11 9:25:08PM
I am sure this idea has been tossed around before, but I did a thread search and no matches came up, so here we go.

Secondary League camps! We need it. It could be made so that existing camps could opt to participate in the secondary league, and new, secondary league specific camps could be created.

I know that not many people are getting down on the league these days, but I am sure those 12-15 hundred people who do would enjoy it.

Any supporters?

Thanks for hearing me out!
Shawn91111
9/11/11 10:31:53PM
Id rather they catch up on the badges from 4-5 events ago, but its a good idea
tattflash
9/12/11 7:20:24AM
I enjoy the secondary league games just as much as the main UFC ones, plus its a good way of keeping up to date with fighters outside of the UFC.

So I think its a great idea
jae_1833
9/12/11 9:00:24AM
Id prefer the UFC just go and absorb Strikeforce so there would pretty much be no need.......however if we must then I guess the secondary league and this new camp idea could suffice.
pmoney
9/12/11 12:10:41PM

Posted by jae_1833

Id prefer the UFC just go and absorb Strikeforce so there would pretty much be no need.......however if we must then I guess the secondary league and this new camp idea could suffice.

Even if Strikeforce got folded into the UFC, WEC style, there is still MFC, BAMMA, Bellator, Tachi Palace Fights, Shark Fights, Titan FC, Superior Cage Combat, Chicago Cagefighting Championships, etc etc, to compose secondary league.

The two leagues is one of the things I have always loved about MMA Playground. I wish I would have started years ago when I was first shown the site. I like having Secondary League because I look at it as a practice run to get me warmed up for the primary league. You get events in between the UFC events to keep you sharp and learn about theory of mma prediction, if you will. Plus participation can yield extra accolades! Less people play, so your odds of getting a top score or being top earner are much better, I'd say.

I can see the merit of just having a big ass primary league, but I just like that division of UFC and all non-UFC MMA. It's like real life, the UFC is the big leagues and then there is everything else.
kopower
9/12/11 8:17:58PM
I like it. Who wants me in their camp????? I'm a secondary league supporter!!