secondary league

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » secondary league
duggy
7/17/07 1:38:39AM
the mods started a secondary league that has no bearing on the ufc/pride picks. it's all the other events not covered: ifl/wec/hero's etc. this is great news for me as the next ufc isnt for like 40 days or some crap like that. now i can get my mmaplayground/crack fix and not just recheck the stats that i have memorized from two weeks ago. it's at the top of the page in orange writitng if anyone is interested. this league will separate the men from the boys. how long have they been doing this, i just noticed it.

later
duggy
SpiderSilva
7/17/07 1:45:18AM
sweet
gutoo
7/17/07 2:17:47AM
I liked :D lets go!
DoTheMMAth
7/17/07 10:06:05AM

Posted by duggy

the mods started a secondary league that has no bearing on the ufc/pride picks. it's all the other events not covered: ifl/wec/hero's etc. this is great news for me as the next ufc isnt for like 40 days or some crap like that. now i can get my mmaplayground/crack fix and not just recheck the stats that i have memorized from two weeks ago. it's at the top of the page in orange writitng if anyone is interested. this league will separate the men from the boys. how long have they been doing this, i just noticed it.

later
duggy

We added this at the end of yesterday
duggy
7/17/07 10:34:48AM
so dope. thank you.
gutoo
7/17/07 12:48:29PM
oh yes,because i didnt see the score of the k-1 heros :D
casey64
7/18/07 2:28:13PM
Nice.
SteedTheDeed
7/19/07 2:45:39AM
i was thinking about why they didn't have this and later that day it happens.
duggy
7/19/07 11:29:03PM

Posted by SteedTheDeed

i was thinking about why they didn't have this and later that day it happens.

sounds like you have ESPN
DWBTDOM
7/20/07 3:11:19PM
I'm really looking forward to smashing some of my teamates in the secondary league. some of 'em are mostly UFC guys...so this is like a breath of fresh air.

WAR HEROS
WAR Cage Rage
madmarck
7/24/07 1:51:35AM
It will feed all of our free online fantasy MMA league bettings.