Secondary League

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Secondary League
Rabi
6/26/12 7:14:46PM
Any ideas on when this weekends event will be updated?
sparky
6/26/12 7:19:56PM
Was just thinking that myself
emfleek
6/26/12 8:03:45PM
Hopefully this evening.
Shawn91111
6/26/12 8:09:51PM
Something really needs to be done about the secondary league..its not just 5 people that play, its a few hundred and doesnt get the treatment it should.
emfleek
6/26/12 8:23:13PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Something really needs to be done about the secondary league..its not just 5 people that play, its a few hundred and doesnt get the treatment it should.

It's being discussed and it'll hopefully get worked out soon. We're aware that people are upset and we're going to rectify the situation, I promise.
prophecy033
6/26/12 8:37:03PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

It's being discussed and it'll hopefully get worked out soon. We're aware that people are upset and we're going to rectify the situation, I promise.

Thanks Fleek, mucho appreciation you guys for the behind the curtain stuff
kopower
6/26/12 8:39:42PM
Looking forward to the new and improved MMAPG 2!
sparky
6/26/12 9:19:58PM

Posted by kopower

Looking forward to the new and improved MMAPG 2!

BEST AV EVER BRO PROPS
Shawn91111
6/26/12 9:50:47PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by Shawn91111

Much appreciated
LooseCannon
6/27/12 1:50:31AM
I've been waiting for the results & checking every day for over 2 weeks; hopefully they fix it in the next 2 weeks before the huge Strikeforce card. Also, they need to update Daniel Straus in the system so I can put him in my top 10 Featherweights as most major sites have had him ranked, including MMAWeekly & Sherdog, ever since he won Bellator Season 6 tournament 2 months ago. On a side note that was a nasty soccer kick on Huerta which if I remember correctly was part of the 1st event.
hippysmacker
6/27/12 4:21:50AM
I'm sorry. I don't play the secondary league and sometimes I forget a card as gone by. Since I am the only one who can run the stats this is on me.Plese feel free to e-mail me if I am ever late on this. Apologies
Shawn91111
6/27/12 9:21:29AM
And thats some of the issues with the gamers..the lack of attention to it. Is that the only way it can be updated? With one person? Cant other mods be given this option of updating the events? Just some questions that others have mentioned before.

Bubbles
6/27/12 8:19:12PM
Personally I think someone should take full reign over L2 so hippy only has to worry about the primary league. This way there can be picks for every weekend and the stats can be updated relatively quickly. No knock on hippysmacker, but just my 2 cents
hippysmacker
6/28/12 4:09:08AM
There is certain access that only I and the programmer have. That won't change. I have requested that EMfleek be given the ability to run the stats though. I'll know soon.
Cooler
6/28/12 6:23:45PM
damn u kpro u beat me by 3 pts for the badge u jerkwad
Kpro
7/1/12 4:37:43AM

Posted by Cooler

damn u kpro u beat me by 3 pts for the badge u jerkwad

That's what you get for falling in line with the 90% who thought Huerta's head wouldn't become a soccer ball!