Oh Sh*t! 39 Second Super-Heavyweight Flying Triangle

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Oh Sh*t! 39 Second Super-Heavyweight Flying Triangle
grappler0000
5/28/10 2:51:45AM
emfleek
5/28/10 8:51:21AM
Link doesn't work for me. Well, it works but the video isn't there.
SmileR
5/28/10 8:58:09AM

Posted by emfleek

Link doesn't work for me. Well, it works but the video isn't there.

same with me! And now I'm so excited to see it Im trying to get two of the girls in work to recreate it!
emfleek
5/28/10 9:36:18AM

Posted by SmileR

same with me! And now I'm so excited to see it Im trying to get two of the girls in work to recreate it!

Are they both Super Heavyweights? That could be interesting...
grappler0000
5/28/10 10:32:10AM
Ah, the URL had a swear word in it, so it got the **** treatment. Fixed now.
babalu46
5/28/10 12:02:42PM
I'm impressed the big man can jump that high although the triangle itself didn't look that tight.
Jackelope
5/28/10 12:13:49PM

Posted by babalu46

I'm impressed the big man can jump that high although the triangle itself didn't look that tight.

Probably because the guy inside of it had the arm, back, neck and shoulder of a 300+ lb'er lol. I'm sure it was pretty tight.

That was pretty awesome and a very nice transition from clinch strikes into it
Chael_Sonnen
5/28/10 1:44:08PM
How the hell did he ever manage to close that? triangle around that guy? Amazing.

Great vid
Caesarrrr
5/28/10 5:05:16PM
excellent find. Very poor defense by the pudgy guy, but that was a very smooth transition, and it's good that he didn't give it up when he lost the triangle at first.

Maybe you just found a rising star.
tcunningham
5/28/10 6:11:27PM
kinda sloppy but still impressive that he could get that dudes arm and head in there.
Taylor8766
5/28/10 9:06:11PM
Haha Wow that one dude should definelty go in a roy nelson look alike contest, very impressive.

Nice Post
BlueSkiesBurn
5/28/10 9:28:33PM

Posted by SmileR

I'd rather see that that video but this one gets props for sure. That girl at the end of the video sure made sure we knew it was a flying triangle. She cracked me up.
Rush
5/29/10 12:55:24AM
Looks like I am going to be "that guy". I don't know, the guy that did it didn't look like a super heavy weight to me. I don't even think I would call it a flying triangle because it wasn't secured until he was long on his back. It looked more like pulling guard then securing the triangle.

The only impressive thing for me was that he was able to get it secure on such a fat dude.