The Season Starts tonight

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » The Season Starts tonight
DiabloFreak56
9/4/08 4:01:42PM
I dont know if its just me but im so pumped for the NFL season to start especially with my team (the giants) starting it off tonight. i cant wait for this sunday as well. best time of the year MMA and Football!!!!!

what are the games you guys are looking foward to this week?

mine are Dolphins vs Jets and Packers vs Vikings and Cowboys vs Browns
juanez13
9/4/08 4:06:47PM
Dolphins FTW~!
king_katool
9/4/08 4:12:16PM
im looking forward to see my rams vs eagles, tough game but i think we made some good improvements, and im also really liking the browns vs cowboys game
DiabloFreak56
9/4/08 4:13:01PM

Posted by king_katool

im looking forward to see my rams vs eagles, tough game but i think we made some good improvements, and im also really liking the browns vs cowboys game

the nfc east is BEAST this year
emfleek
9/4/08 4:25:05PM
COLTS -vs- BEARS

Screw the rest.

GO COLTS!
Ben_Hutch
9/4/08 4:29:52PM

Posted by juanez13

Dolphins FTW~!

J-E-T-S JETS! JETS! JETS!

Jets to get a wildcard spot this year.
DCRage
9/4/08 4:32:35PM
Obviously Redskins-Giants, which I will miss due to having playoff baseball tickets. Might leave early to see the end on TV depending on how baseball goes.

Go Skins. Deuce To The One.
emfleek
9/4/08 4:38:15PM

Posted by DCRage

which I will miss due to having playoff baseball tickets

Minor league?
Mchubb316
9/4/08 4:57:03PM
It's been a long time since Feb. I love football season. My Raiders get to open up on Monday night against the the hated Broncos. Iam looking forward to seeing how Favre does with his new team.
DiabloFreak56
9/4/08 5:07:00PM

Posted by Mchubb316

It's been a long time since Feb. I love football season. My Raiders get to open up on Monday night against the the hated Broncos. Iam looking forward to seeing how Favre does with his new team.

i cant wait to see how mcfadden does he was one of my favorite college players in the past 2-3 years
cowcatcher
9/4/08 5:12:31PM
packers vikings is the one game i really care about, although id be lying if i said i wasnt interested in how favre does, i can only hope that the jets and pack are in the superbowl, that would be FUN!
SpiderSilva
9/4/08 6:55:17PM

Posted by Mchubb316

It's been a long time since Feb. I love football season. My Raiders are bad and get to lose on Monday night against the the Broncos. Iam looking forward to seeing how good the Broncos are.

Man he hit it right on the nose with the Broncos
The_Metal_Maniac
9/4/08 8:02:19PM
The start of the NFL season is rather lackluster for me this year. You see I have constructed the once thought inconceivable device necessary for time travel. What you may ask? I shall tell you, the Flux Capacitor. Unlike the dolorian used in Back to the future I attached it to my 1996 Chevy Lumina and hit landmark speeds of 58mph. While traveling into February of 2009 I saw that not only my Pittsburgh Steelers had defeated the Jerry Jonesless Cowboys ( Died while getting more plastic surgery). I saw controversy all over the news. Obama all over television denying that he had sexual relations with none other than Mrs.Palin. Let's all die now the future sucks.
Mchubb316
9/5/08 1:04:24AM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Posted by Mchubb316

It's been a long time since Feb. I love football season. My Raiders are a bad ass team, and are gonna destroy the weak Broncos. Iam looking forward to seeing how good the Broncos are at fumbling, and throwing picks.

Man he hit it right on the nose with the Broncos

I figured I would get a response from you Spider.lol. One of my good friends is a huge fan of the Orange Mush, and we have a bet going. If the Raiders win he has to put a Raider flag on his truck until they meet again, and vice versa.