Season 2 Secondary League Badges

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » Season 2 Secondary League Badges
tberg420
2/19/08 6:05:55PM
Does anyone know when these will be available to us. I finished 7th and would love to have that one up here. Thanks for the help!
wolfman
2/19/08 6:10:46PM

Posted by tberg420

Does anyone know when these will be available to us. I finished 7th and would love to have that one up here. Thanks for the help!

Patience my son. They should be up soon though. Anyways, congrats! I blew my chances for being in the top ten... again. Last time I finished 18th and this time I finished 31st, and at one point I was even in first place. Oh well, that is what happens when you make risky picks. I plan on getting a top point badge for season three, wish me luck.
tberg420
2/19/08 6:16:45PM
Good Luck man..I'm obviously better at picking secondary league picks than our primary leagues. I'm sure that it will be up soon enough but just not great on the patience thing!
wolfman
2/19/08 6:20:17PM

Posted by tberg420

Good Luck man..I'm obviously better at picking secondary league picks than our primary leagues. I'm sure that it will be up soon enough but just not great on the patience thing!

Thank you. Yeah, and you are pretty consistent too. First you get 8th and now you ended up in 7th. That's pretty damn good.
hotrodttt
2/19/08 6:29:28PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by tberg420

Patience my son. They should be up soon though. Anyways, congrats! I blew my chances for being in the top ten... again. Last time I finished 18th and this time I finished 31st, and at one point I was even in first place. Oh well, that is what happens when you make risky picks. I plan on getting a top point badge for season three, wish me luck.

Yeah same for me, I came in like 4 events late last season and still got top 50 and just think if I had those extra 4 events This time I got Top 50 again but next season is mine for the taking
wolfman
2/19/08 6:34:19PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by tberg420

Yeah same for me, I came in like 4 events late last season and still got top 50 and just think if I had those extra 4 events This time I got Top 50 again but next season is mine for the taking

Nice, actually you came in two events late. Trying to slip another two in there huh. j/k That's still impressive to end up in the top 50 w/o those other two events.
hotrodttt
2/19/08 6:37:56PM

Posted by wolfman

Posted by hotrodttt

Posted by wolfman

Posted by tberg420

Nice, actually you came in two events late. Trying to slip another two in there huh. j/k That's still impressive to end up in the top 50 w/o those other two events.

Same thing I was just guessing but just imagine with those extra 2 events
backalley101
2/19/08 7:08:32PM
Yeah. I was in 1st and got knocked down to 2nd. That's how the game goes, huh? Well, anyways, congrats to first. And all top places.
DCRage
2/19/08 7:42:57PM
It usually takes something like 3-5 days to finalize everything since they have to wait for the official event results to be finalized. But unless something changes the winners are SIlentOutlaw (points) and LR (earnings). I managed 10th in earnings but if Rodriguez beat Silva at EXC I likely would've been closer to 5th or 6th. If it wasn't for those blasted IFL events I might've had first, I was leading after the Cage Rage event.
roger
2/19/08 9:30:50PM

Posted by tberg420

good job on your finish , i started late in the secondary league but got the last 2 fights in and did good hopieng to get a top ten next season
CornishMMA
2/20/08 7:14:02AM
I would have done much better had i not forgot hd nets event in desperation i made crazy picks and wagers at elite xc

I will get a badge for picks/wagers at some point i hope
DustinT
2/20/08 12:21:49PM
grrrr....so close....so close.
always next season.
TNunley
3/12/08 10:47:46AM
Do we get a spiffy little badge for being a top score or top earner for each Secondary League event?

Got me first top score on an event with the last event, and I'd sure enjoy me a nice purdy badge!
DCRage
3/12/08 3:19:42PM
You should, or at least that's how they did it before.
TNunley
3/12/08 4:45:48PM
Ask an ye shall receive said the Mods.
emfleek
3/12/08 4:57:29PM
I want an...

I SCORED
w/your mom

...badge.

wolfman
3/14/08 1:47:02AM

Posted by TNunley

Nice job! I think you are the first one to score 100 points for a single event! That is pretty damn good.
Mayhem13
3/15/08 12:47:28AM
I didnt know we go tbadges for the secondary league. sweet
jiujitsufreak74
3/15/08 5:28:02PM

Posted by TNunley

i'll ask
DCRage
3/15/08 5:37:05PM

Posted by Mayhem13

I didnt know we go tbadges for the secondary league. sweet

We sure do and it's awesome. Of course I might be biased because I finally got myself a badge after season 2! (For game accomplishments anyway, my other badge was for forum contributions)
wolfman
3/15/08 7:27:27PM
What's crazy is if JJfreak would have nailed the Kawajiri/Gill fight he would have had a perfect score for that event!
jiujitsufreak74
3/16/08 12:14:08AM

Posted by wolfman

What's crazy is if JJfreak would have nailed the Kawajiri/Gill fight he would have had a perfect score for that event!

i know and i had Kawajiri by UD too but i switched it a day before

well i also changed the Alvarez fight a day before so i'm not complaining...still came in first
Svartorm
3/16/08 5:11:58AM
Yeah, I didn't think Gill could hold on that long either, but hes a tougher guy than I thought.
zephead
3/16/08 1:54:33PM
Badges...we don't need to steekin badges