Sean Sherk tested but not yet cleared

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Sean Sherk tested but not yet cleared
Porch28
5/3/08 7:49:51AM
Despite earlier reports to the contrary, former Ultimate Fighting Championship titleholder Sean Sherk has not yet cleared his drug test in Nevada.

LINK
Porch28
5/3/08 7:52:11AM
You be the judge Sean as he currently looks and before his fight with Hermes.What do you think
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1 Photo Attachment 2
FilipovicFan
5/3/08 9:54:58AM

Posted by Porch28

Despite earlier reports to the contrary, former Ultimate Fighting Championship titleholder Sean Sherk has not yet cleared his drug test in Nevada.

LINK

You can't put a pic up of him normal and one of him flexing, thats just thick of you. How stupid
Porch28
5/3/08 10:01:36AM
Then dont look
BigTomZ
5/3/08 10:30:39AM

Posted by Porch28

You be the judge Sean as he currently looks and before his fight with Hermes.What do you think

A pic of him standing around and pic of him flexing don't show anything. The pic of him standing as he is now looks just look other pics I have seen of him standing over the years.

Accusations based on physical appearance are retarded. If you look at MLB more pitchers than hitters have been found to be using steroids. They don't get any bigger. Unless it is an extreme case, which no MMA fighters are, you can't tell just by looking at them.
moob
5/3/08 10:42:51AM

Posted by Porch28

Dunno, I personally find it hard to tell if he has steroids in his bloodstream from a photograph.
grappler0000
5/3/08 12:02:18PM

Posted by Porch28

Before you call people out, it's always a good idea to get your facts straight. The weigh-in picture is not from the Franca fight. If you'll notice the MGM Grand behind Sherk in the picture...the Franca fight was in California. Although it's best to use similar poses to make a fair comparison, I can see why one would use a flexing photo if they only cared about securing their opinion. And even if he does look bigger in the weigh-in photo, it's probably for a good reason...he was still fighting at 170 in that picture. I will say that you can often tell in before/after pictures (i.e. Sylvia, Kerr, Belfort), but these photos fail to prove anything.
tepid55
5/3/08 12:23:27PM
If he passed the test, why isn't he cleared to fight?
juanez13
5/3/08 1:47:29PM

Posted by tepid55

next time try reading the article, its because the test resulst have not been confirmed yet, its takes about 10-15 days for the results to come back, and it hasnt yet.
Porch28
5/3/08 2:23:48PM
Im not calling anyone out. I just put the pictures up for people to see and judge for themselves. I hope he does pass because I want to see this damn fight already. I understand the difference between the 2 pics. In all honesty though I think he looks smaller in the newer one but that could just be from more cardio and less weight training. My posting of the pics are for an unbiased reason I hope that new pic is better for you guys so you can stop slaying me. I know its small but it's the best I could do.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/3/08 2:31:51PM

Posted by juanez13

Posted by tepid55

next time try reading the article, its because the test resulst have not been confirmed yet, its takes about 10-15 days for the results to come back, and it hasnt yet.

Mchubb316
5/3/08 7:32:51PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by Porch28

Before you call people out, it's always a good idea to get your facts straight. The weigh-in picture is not from the Franca fight. If you'll notice the MGM Grand behind Sherk in the picture...the Franca fight was in California. Although it's best to use similar poses to make a fair comparison, I can see why one would use a flexing photo if they only cared about securing their opinion. And even if he does look bigger in the weigh-in photo, it's probably for a good reason...he was still fighting at 170 in that picture. I will say that you can often tell in before/after pictures (i.e. Sylvia, Kerr, Belfort), but these photos fail to prove anything.

Well said. Props to you.
whardin19
5/3/08 8:21:42PM
I'm tired of hearing about all this. Sherk tested postive last time for a small amount, in which he would have had to taken lots of months earlier. Now because he hasn't got his results back from his new test everyones like "oh no he tested positive again!" bullshit! Cut this guy a break will yah. I'm just sick and tired of people hating on a very good competitor. This guy is definetally in the Top 10 lightweights in the world.
89vision
5/3/08 9:30:55PM

Posted by Porch28

hahahaha BJ via annihilation in the 1st