Sean Loeffler

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Sean Loeffler
FastKnockout
2/14/12 5:13:30PM
IS A MONSTER.
Aether
2/14/12 5:22:53PM
??? What is this based on, his record, weigh-ins, fights you watched. something you read?

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just wondering what the backstory is behind your conclusion.
FastKnockout
2/14/12 5:24:31PM

Posted by Aether

??? What is this based on, his record, weigh-ins, fights you watched. something you read?

I'm not disagreeing, I'm just wondering what the backstory is behind your conclusion.

The weigh-ins. He's a scary looking dude.

EDIT: Well, his record too. 12 knockouts and 12 submissions.
Aether
2/14/12 5:28:54PM
yeah I haven't checked them out yet, are they on right now or are they over?
FastKnockout
2/14/12 5:31:28PM

Posted by Aether

yeah I haven't checked them out yet, are they on right now or are they over?

Just ended. The video should be up in an hour or so, though.
Bubbles
2/14/12 11:58:25PM
pics?
twodragunns
2/15/12 2:17:28PM
Here is a pic of Loeffler at the weigh ins and yes this guy looks scary as does his fight record since 2008.

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
hotrodttt
2/15/12 5:33:48PM
Honestly, he didn't impress me, His chest looks extremely deflated
Aether
2/15/12 7:44:43PM

Posted by hotrodttt

Now that the picks are locked and the fight is called off, I'll say that I think he was going to lose this fight. He has a Jason Reinhardt style record, it looks impressive, but if you actually look at the opponents and how he performs when he's matched up against decent guys, he's not UFC calibre IMO.
Pookie
2/15/12 9:05:33PM
Shogun has deflated pecs too. It probably just correlates into a big striker skillset and a lack of grappling strength.
lohmann
2/15/12 11:43:33PM

Posted by Aether

Posted by hotrodttt

Now that the picks are locked and the fight is called off, I'll say that I think he was going to lose this fight. He has a Jason Reinhardt style record, it looks impressive, but if you actually look at the opponents and how he performs when he's matched up against decent guys, he's not UFC calibre IMO.

When 28 of your 30 opponents lack their own Wikipedia page, it makes me skeptical. Twice the skepticism when the two that do are two of the five losses he has.

What intrigued me most of all was the way people described Loeffler's brawling albeit powerful style. Against a Team Jackson fighter? Altogether, surprised so many people edged toward picking Loeffler going into tonight.
prozacnation1978
2/15/12 11:51:22PM
Sucks the fight got cancelled. Reschedule for May
Bubbles
2/16/12 11:14:28PM
Loeffler = can crusher who Shamrock'd prior to getting his ass kicked