Scorpion king 2

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Scorpion king 2
bigbubbano23
8/6/08 11:05:08PM
it does have randy in it so i'am obligated to see it, but i must say that his movie is probally gonna be horrible. idk though it could be good. but it is going strait to dvd. what do you think it's gonna be like. Imagine randy vs the rock in the movie or in real life.
Naturaldisaster
8/6/08 11:39:43PM
it might not be to bad. its only goin straight to dvd because its not a real sequal (its doesnt have the rock in it). but i think it might be good. prolly wont be better than the 1st one though
RNC
8/6/08 11:45:19PM

Posted by Naturaldisaster

it might not be to bad. its only goin straight to dvd because its not a real sequal (its doesnt have the rock in it). but i think it might be good. prolly wont be better than the 1st one though

I don't believe that. XXX 2 did not go straight to dvd and they replaced Vin Deisle with Ice Cube. If the movie could have went to theaters and pulled in some real numbers they would have done it. But most likely, it just wasn't that good.
ufcboss
8/7/08 1:52:58AM
The trailer doesnt look too bad, I only got 1/3 the way though the first one, That was shit!! Mummy rip off!!!
juanez13
8/7/08 8:56:16AM

Posted by ufcboss

The trailer doesnt look too bad, I only got 1/3 the way though the first one, That was shit!! Mummy rip off!!!

well the scorpion king 2 is going straight to dvd and not theaters, I think thats an indicator that is going to be pretty bad
DCRage
8/7/08 9:04:02AM
Since Couture's in it, I probably will check it out at some point. Hopefully it'll be on iTunes, then I can put it on my iPod and it might be a couple bucks cheaper than the DVD.
grappler0000
8/7/08 10:09:33AM
FYI...the movie's already available if you know where to look.