Scars, birthmarks or injuries you've had

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Scars, birthmarks or injuries you've had
EvenFlow
3/18/09 1:04:39AM
(Scars)
*Right Elbow, fell skateboarding
*Right Hip, fell skateboarding
-Right Shoulder, fell biking or street hockey, idk
-Left Hand, dug a pebble from my hand from skateboarding
-Right Hand, cats claw
-Upper Back, shanked in the hood (not a joke and revenge was had)
-Back Of My Neck, a few finger nail marks from the ex
-Right Ankle, shoe plastic cut me
-Lower Right Abdomen, appendicitis

(Injuries)
*Fractured Right Ulna, from the bus accident
*Broken Right Carpal, from the bus accident
*Broken Right Radius, from the bus accident
*Cracked Right Clavicle, from the bus accident
-Broken Toe, from sparring too hard
-Broken Nose, was not a friendly fight
-Cracked Floating Rib, from a hockey game

EDIT: I was informed from my dad that my floating rib was not broken it was cracked, and my ulna was fractured not broken

----- = Single Incident
**** = Same Incident
Svartorm
3/18/09 1:31:10AM
Don't have much in the way of scars and visible injuries. The only thing people would notice is my right ankle is twisted about 45 degrees outward, and I limp if I'm on my feet a long time. Other than that everything I've broken didn't leave a mark.
Jimbo
3/18/09 1:42:08AM
SCARS
left elbow- fell over playing cricket lol
far right knuckle-someones tooth
middle of left shin- climbing on a tree with a nail sticking out, slipped and got hooked on it (8 stitches)
left big toe- oil heater fell on it
2 on my right knee- one from stacking my bike, not sure the other.

BREAKS
left big toe- oil heater fell on it when i was 2, broke it up the middle
left leg- snapped fibula, cracked tibia, cracked growth plate in ankle, same accident while playing AFL

GENERAL
used to get heal spurs, these suck
tore something in my ankle, i think it was my Achilles tendon
fuked my shoulder playing rugby league, not sure what, just got better after a while
Khaos
3/18/09 5:24:45AM
Scars-
Around entire neck- A biking accident invoving yarn
Chin- Hit with shovel
Eyebrow- Hit with a small bungeecord hook from about 25 feet away.
Left hand-Stabbed in left hand.
Knees- assorted things
breakdown5
3/18/09 7:40:48AM
- scars across knuckles from punching people in the mouth
- don't know the extent of the damage, but got stomped by a couple dudes for a little bit til my friends bailed me out, coughed up some blood and had trouble breathing for a couple days, eventually went away
- no broken bones, just broken glasses from getting punched in the face.
Drudinh
3/18/09 7:48:25AM
scars:

forehead - 3 years old and thought I could fly like superman. So I took a nosedive in a concrete stairwell (smart kid)

Lower abdomen. wrongful surgery. damn doctors thought I had an "undecended testicle", nope wrong, "this kid was only born with one... oops lets just sew him back up." - nice

Left wrist - I was a pyro as a kid and liked to light trash on fire when I had to take it out. well one bag got out of control and I flung it around in panic and got a nasty burn.

multiple scratches all over for different reasons. Can't count them all, but are from hopping fences to nasty girls who thought it was that good

above left eye - a few years ago at some kegger a dude sucker punched me while I was wearing glasses. That was a great fight for me until 5 of his buddies jumped in.

injuries:

multiple finger / ankle / knee : injuries from football back in high school. would play through them though and let it heal itself. My fingers look f'd up and are all crooked though. the knee put me out for good as far as football went and it was on a return during a practice.

broken tailbone: snowboarding and though I was advanced enough to do a pretty big jump. tried doing a *** and a grab at the same time and landed on straight ass. Not a good feeling at all / i'd have to say it was one of the most painful and embarrassing for having to use a doughnut for a while.
Drudinh
3/18/09 7:50:49AM

Posted by Khaos

Scars-
Around entire neck- A biking accident invoving yarn
Chin- Hit with shovel
Eyebrow- Hit with a small bungeecord hook from about 25 feet away.
Left hand-Stabbed in left hand.
Knees- assorted things

My wife has plenty of scars on her knees too
just messin with ya. lucky you didn't loose that eye to the bungee
mkiv9secsupra
3/18/09 10:42:42AM
Left Pinky - Scar running down half my pinky from tryying to pry off rusted transmission from the block and slipped and hit something. Of course all i had to do was take out the freakin starter bolt(which i forgot) and it would have popped right off.

Left Middle Finger - Another big scar. Trying to cut veggies......with a serated steak knife.... and it slipped and blood went everywhere. It just went numb so i bandaged it up and a couple weeks later it was good as new.

Ive broken both middle fingers TWICE with random sports injuries, mostly football.

Left Calf - Extreme paintball slide tore my pants open and tore skin and it didnt feel good. The scar kinda looks like a burn now.
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
emfleek
3/18/09 10:49:25AM
SCARS
- Forehead (vertical)...I had to crap really bad one day when I was home on my lunch break. I ran to the shitter, bent over really fast to drop my pants and on the way down, my face smacked the light switch on the wall. It sucked. As I pushed the poo out, blood gushed from my forehead.

- Under my right eye...I tripped over my dog and fell face first in to my TV stand, shattering it to pieces. I had just moved in to my house so things weren't where they should be. My dog walked under my feet in the middle of a dark room and down I went.

- Right palm...playing basketball as a young kid with my cousin. His dog (German Shepherd) was trying to play and went up (and came down) for the rebound at the same time I did. His canine tore in to my hand.

- Back of my right leg, behind my knee...my first time ever operating a dirt bike. I popped the clutch going up a hill. The front end of the bike went up in the air and I started to walk it up the hill. It ended up being too much for me to handle at the time and I ended up dumping it over. The exhaust smacked the back of my leg. Voila!

BROKEN BONES
- Never had one.
SmileR
3/18/09 11:51:30AM
Broken bones in my hand - boxing

Broken ribs- Boxing and by far the most painful

Broken nose - Boxing

Tore ligaments in my shoulder doing a tough man comp.

Tore my Achilles tendon jumping from a hotel window into the pool, ruined my holiday.

Broken leg when I was little and got hit by a car.

Sliced my tongue right down the middle when a glass i was drinking from exploded for no GD reason! Awesome scar tho!

Two tooth shaped scars on the bottom of my foot from flying kicking my little bro when we were playing teenage mutant ninja turtles!

Also my knuckle goes purple when my hand gets cold... Not really a scar but its weird!
Manfred
3/18/09 12:43:22PM
More than a 100 stitches from various childhood accidents, mostly bicycling. Plus a few from Hernia surgery.

Broke my nose 4 times (Twice in sandlot football, twice from fighting)

Broke a rib, jumping into an F-15 intake for an inspection. Lost my grip and slammed into the lip of the intake.
DCRage
3/18/09 12:47:38PM
A couple of small (maybe the size of the eraser on a pencil), barely noticeable scars on my fingers from accidental burns from touching the hot racks of ovens while cooking.

Not sure if they're scars or birthmarks, but for as long as I can remember I've had these weird marks on one side of my chest, but they've faded a bit over the years.

Scar for now on my left knee that's more of a somewhat pink spot from an incident about a month ago.

No broken bones yet.

All kinds of birthmarks on my hands (palms).
Pookie
3/18/09 4:34:45PM
A 10 inch scar on my upper thigh from when i threw my cat off of me when i was like 10 or 11

8 stitches on my chin from when i jumped off of a slide when i was 5, but i landed on another slide chin first.

Ive broken my right ankle 5 times, once every year from freshman to senior year in HS, and then the first year out of school it happened again while jogging.

oh and lastly but most embarrassingly, when i was 7 or 8 i got my dick tip caught on my zipper. It was a pretty small incision but from now on if i dont piss hard enough my pea starts shooting in 2 directions at first.

EDIT - and 2 months ago i jumped into the railing of a garage door while trying to get off of a trash can i was stomping on.
its on the left backside of my head. I dont remember that day too much, but apparently landed on my feet before falling over.
emfleek
3/18/09 4:38:02PM

Posted by Pookie

oh and lastly but most embarrassingly, when i was 7 or 8 i got my dick tip caught on my zipper. It was a pretty small incision but from now on if i dont piss hard enough my pea starts shooting in 2 directions at first.

FRANK 'N BEANS!!! FRANK 'N BEANS!!!

Aevilgar
3/19/09 12:47:35AM
My coolest new scar is the halfmoon shaped burn mark from leaning against a running motorcycle muffler.
TimW001
3/19/09 2:40:10AM
Broken nose - Boxing fight.

Don't think I have much else.
backalley101
3/19/09 5:58:16PM
When I was about 11 or 12 years old, I ran across the 880 freeway, that's in the Bay Area. I was hit by a car going 65 miles an hour. The car hit my leg, and shattered it in 18 places. I had 2 heart attacks when I was in the hospital. I was in a coma for 2 and a half weeks. I shattered my pelvis, punctured my bladder, and I have severe nerve damage on my right leg from the accident. I also had a sewing machine fall on my head when I was little, so I have a huge scar on my head. I have two large scars on my arms because when I was in a fight with my brother, I put my hand through a window. That's about it.
Wolfenstein
3/19/09 6:26:10PM
Fractured wrist- Had it happen 3 or 4 times from not keeping my fist tight.

Broken Nose- Several times, from fighting and sparring, I've just got one of those nose's I guess.

Scar on top of forehead- As a kid running down a trail, tripped over a rock and landed headfirst into his brother.

Other than that I'm pretty durable.
EvenFlow
3/19/09 6:28:44PM

Posted by Wolfenstein

loose grip = epic break couldnt resist
Wolfenstein
3/19/09 6:35:01PM

Posted by EvenFlow

Posted by Wolfenstein

loose grip = epic break couldnt resist

Damn it!
Boo_Radley21
3/19/09 6:36:28PM
In grade one got my appendix out and have a scar from that.
Various random scars from falling and crap when I was younger.
Fractured my metatarcel in my foot trying to drop into a half pipe when I had no skateboarding experience.
Dislocated pinky (grossest injury)
Pretty bad black eye and left a scar from getting knocked out at a party.
Scar on my forehead from falling off a bed when I was 2 and needed stitches.
Pookie
3/19/09 7:09:59PM

Posted by backalley101

When I was about 11 or 12 years old, I ran across the 880 freeway, that's in the Bay Area. I was hit by a car going 65 miles an hour. The car hit my leg, and shattered it in 18 places. I had 2 heart attacks when I was in the hospital. I was in a coma for 2 and a half weeks. I shattered my pelvis, punctured my bladder, and I have severe nerve damage on my right leg from the accident. I also had a sewing machine fall on my head when I was little, so I have a huge scar on my head. I have two large scars on my arms because when I was in a fight with my brother, I put my hand through a window. That's about it.

Winner.
My first girlfriend got hit by a car on that same freeway actually, not nearly as bad as what happened to you though.
roadking95th
3/20/09 12:18:52AM
Top to bottom..

Scars
Back left of head. Launched of a buddies bike. Bam! Head meets road. 10
Forehead. Rolled down steep hill in forest. 11
Above left eye lid. Car accident, literally millimeters from being blind. 8
Back of neck. Severe sunburn. Always a shade lighter. 6
Inside right elbow. While reaching through a jagged hole, cut in plywood that formerly housed speaker, to grab a beer in the trunk, my buddy slammed on the breaks. 18
Back of left hand. Drunk and putting out cigs. 18
Knuckles on both hands. Playing bloody knuckles with those little black combs. 9
Right abdomen. Thought I could jump into an above ground pull. Caught the railing post as I flew over. 14
Top of right foot. Stepped on a nail and it went right through. 8

Dislocated or broke right pinky. Athletic trainer said I only jammed it, but the thing goes in three directions. 16

Broke right collar bone. Playing tag football, yes tag, I was slammed into the frozen ground. Too stupid to go to the hospital and now my right shoulder is pulled forward a little. 18

Various burns from working in a restaurant and bakery.

Never been hurt though.

backalley101
3/20/09 1:58:12AM
Oh yeah, I forgot about a couple of injuries. When I was drunk, I punched my wife's armoire and broke my hand in 2 places. Got my nose broke when my friend grabbed me while I was fighting, and the dude punched me right in the nose and broke it. My eye swelled up and I couldn't breathe for a minute. I also stabbed a tire, and when I pulled on the knife, the knife blade sliced my hand open. I was drunk as hell. My brother hit me in the head with a board, and a nail stuck in my head, so I have a little scar from that. That should do it. Damn I am all f#@%ed up.