bj says f**k you

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA Playground Game Talk » bj says f**k you
loonytnt
8/3/07 3:26:36PM
BJ Penn Says "F**k You" to Fighters on Steroids!
Date submitted: 03 August 2007
Author: Bodog Beat News Ticker

In a recent interview on gofish.com, former UFC welterweight champion BJ Penn speaks candidly about steroid abuse in mixed martial arts.

"If I go in there and cheat, you guys are going to call me on it," he says, "but what about you, cheating the whole time? I've suspected for a long time that a lot of these guys are on steroids when I'm busting my butt every day. I can barely walk and my body hurts and people want me to run and here you guys are cheating and doing steroids. Any of you people out there doing steroids, f**k you guys!"

With a rash of recent test results coming back positive, Penn isn't sure whether the fighters are getting worse or the testing is getting better. "It looks like now that the Nevada State Athletic Commission, like they're doing better tests because it seems like they're catching a lot of people now. If Sean Sherk really was on steroids and he's been beating it all this time, did he make the mistake? Or did the Nevada State Athletic Commission step up their drug testing program and catch him?"

Penn also speaks about his training, personal philosophy, and how to overcome the fear of fighting.
ocho-cinco
8/3/07 4:40:52PM
good article, but where is the link for the rest of it?
Twenty20Dollars
8/4/07 12:18:59AM
I agree with Bj
KYGUY07
8/8/07 7:17:53PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I agree with Bj

me 2
DMcCabe11
8/8/07 9:41:29PM
i like how u guys say ya i agree like anyone wud b like no u wrong bj steroids = awesome not one person doesnt agree guys u dont hae to post it
Lord_Lenny
8/9/07 12:36:48AM

Posted by DMcCabe11

i like how u guys say ya i agree like anyone wud b like no u wrong bj steroids = awesome not one person doesnt agree guys u dont hae to post it

good god just use proper english
TOMMYAYO05
8/9/07 1:07:51AM

Posted by loonytnt

BJ Penn Says "F**k You" to Fighters on Steroids!
Date submitted: 03 August 2007
Author: Bodog Beat News Ticker

In a recent interview on gofish.com, former UFC welterweight champion BJ Penn speaks candidly about steroid abuse in mixed martial arts.

"If I go in there and cheat, you guys are going to call me on it," he says, "but what about you, cheating the whole time? I've suspected for a long time that a lot of these guys are on steroids when I'm busting my butt every day. I can barely walk and my body hurts and people want me to run and here you guys are cheating and doing steroids. Any of you people out there doing steroids, f**k you guys!"

With a rash of recent test results coming back positive, Penn isn't sure whether the fighters are getting worse or the testing is getting better. "It looks like now that the Nevada State Athletic Commission, like they're doing better tests because it seems like they're catching a lot of people now. If Sean Sherk really was on steroids and he's been beating it all this time, did he make the mistake? Or did the Nevada State Athletic Commission step up their drug testing program and catch him?"

Penn also speaks about his training, personal philosophy, and how to overcome the fear of fighting.

Yeah i actually saw that interview and Bj is the man
Stickan
8/9/07 9:18:22AM
Actually it was the California State Athletic Commission that caught him. NSAC hasn't stepped up shit. It's California that's been catching all these dudes lately.