All i have to say is HOLY SHIT

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » All i have to say is HOLY SHIT
Next Page »
PunishmentFan
12/11/08 3:26:44AM
ok for people wanting to know what hapen for dale and corey fight well corey got his leg snapped off i will attach a pic i took
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
EvenFlow
12/11/08 3:33:55AM

EDIT:
backalley101
12/11/08 3:42:19AM
Not good
Wolfenstein
12/11/08 3:43:06AM
Yeah looks like a nice clean break. In a way I was just kind of anticipating this eventuallity. Corey's legs look more like stilts with skin over them. Anyways tough break (is that pun too corny?), but hopefully he comes back stronger. Here's another pic of the actual break.. and on another note you can now view the fight at UFC.com.

ncordless
12/11/08 3:48:03AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Yeah looks like a nice clean break. In a way I was just kind of anticipating this eventuallity. Corey's legs look more like stilts with skin over them. Anyways tough break (is that pun too corny?), but hopefully he comes back stronger. Here's another pic of the actual break..

Holy f'ing sh!t. That almost looks photoshopped!
EvenFlow
12/11/08 3:49:24AM

Posted by Wolfenstein

Yeah looks like a nice clean break. In a way I was just kind of anticipating this eventuallity. Corey's legs look more like stilts with skin over them. Anyways tough break (is that pun too corny?), but hopefully he comes back stronger. Here's another pic of the actual break.. and on another note you can now view the fight at UFC.com.

i said the same thing to myself and still couldnt get myself to change to hartt, he should have definatly moved to 170 and should asap unless thats the end of his career
ncordless
12/11/08 3:58:33AM
If you think you can stomach it, the fight is being shown on ufc.com
postman
12/11/08 4:03:35AM
No way! He isn't going to ever be able to fight. I relly like that dude but if all you have to do is check his kick to SNAP his leg in two how can he ever compete? He should Box or something. What a shame I really could see he loved his family and was doing this all more for them then himself.

Edit:
Watch the video o my lord. No He should have been throwing more front kicks and for gods sake use your Jab.
Meg
12/11/08 4:25:40AM
Oh gross.
StorminYourman
12/11/08 4:32:42AM
<----speechless
Manfred
12/11/08 4:41:02AM
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
StevenSeagal
12/11/08 8:34:01AM
Does anyone have a pic of that Razak guy getting his arm broken from Cantwell?
Drudinh
12/11/08 8:52:25AM
Milk can't fix that problem
dannyfrank
12/11/08 9:27:15AM

Posted by postman

No way! He isn't going to ever be able to fight. I relly like that dude but if all you have to do is check his kick to SNAP his leg in two how can he ever compete? He should Box or something. What a shame I really could see he loved his family and was doing this all more for them then himself.

Edit:
Watch the video o my lord. No He should have been throwing more front kicks and for gods sake use your Jab.

hill really just isnt made for this sport
cowcatcher
12/11/08 9:33:10AM
crazy, just crazy. i guess al hassan's arm isnt going to get as much talk today as i thought now that ive seen this. get that guy a F*CKIN cheeseburger or something!!!!
scoozna
12/11/08 9:42:20AM
Holy S*** is right. Just like I can't watch Mir snap Sylvia's forearm anymore, I don't want to look at those pictures anymore. I'm cringing. I cringed at Cantwell's armbar too. What an amazing night.
TheNatural915
12/11/08 9:58:37AM
WOW i feel so bad for him he was winning the fight, he needs to go up to 170 to put some more meet on him
4u2nv
12/11/08 10:07:22AM
wow! thats really bad. well he prides himself so much on being 6'5 155 pounds now its finely catching up to him. He should be a 170 or 185 but i think he's not confident in his skill to hang with them and uses he reach or 155er's
gsquat
12/11/08 10:33:51AM
What a horrible night for horrible injuries.
gartface
12/11/08 10:39:52AM

Posted by TheNatural915

WOW i feel so bad for him he was winning the fight, he needs to go up to 170 to put some more meet on him

How do you know he's not a naturally skinny person? Does anyone know how much he actually cuts to make 155?

It's a very unfortunate injury, and I'm kind of surprised to see so many people joking about it.
Bowen50
12/11/08 10:40:43AM
WOW!!! if you watch the video Rogan flips out at the ref screaming STOP THE FIGHT because the ref lets it go for like 5 seconds after Corey's leg breaks. that was honestly the worst injury i have ever seen in MMA. Cantwell breaking Hassan's arm wasn't half as bad.
Franklinfan47
12/11/08 11:10:09AM
Hope the troops appreciated this event, half the fighters sustained career threatening injuries to put on a show . Seriously though, just alot of bad luck on this card for many fighters.
AchillesHeel
12/11/08 11:18:57AM

Posted by gsquat

What a horrible night for horrible injuries.

I was thinking the same thing. In addition to the arm and leg breaks, I think Yoshida was still down after the arena had emptied. As they were segueing to the Bruno-Rees fight, it looked like medics were in the cage with a stretcher. I don't know how he is this morning, but I think he was in La-La Land for a good ten minutes.
artofdefense
12/11/08 12:29:51PM

Posted by gartface

Posted by TheNatural915

How do you know he's not a naturally skinny person? Does anyone know how much he actually cuts to make 155?

It's a very unfortunate injury, and I'm kind of surprised to see so many people joking about it.

He may be naturally skinny, but he should still put on more muscle mass, and it looks like he could condition his shins better. (Break out the rolling pin) I'd like to see Cory lift a lot and get a little bigger once his injury is healed. I don't think that weight is such a struggle for him that it would force him to change weight classes.
gsquat
12/11/08 12:40:34PM
For me, this is proof that you're not supposed to be 6'4" and 155.
ShadowxBox
12/11/08 1:16:42PM
I'm never phased by things like this, and I said holy shit out loud.

Tough break for Corey Hill. Pun intended.
Aaronno9
12/11/08 1:26:53PM
Hills break was gruesome. I mean, one of my buddies sent me a link to the Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs video (if you dont know what it is, DO NOT look it up) the other day, and i was hardly phased, but watching that fight literally made me jump out of my seat and look away i cringed so much.

I wasnt to bothered by the Cantwell fight though, i mean it was totally Hassans fault, he had to know that was going to happen.
ToeZup
12/11/08 1:43:48PM
It looks real bad. It could be a creer ender. I hope he heals up ok I wish Corey luck. Man that was ugly.
copcopps
12/11/08 1:50:39PM
Wow... Corey, please make it to WW when you come back
hodge
12/11/08 3:03:04PM
Ewwwwww holy shit thats the sickest break ive ever seen dont even think i can stomach watching the video
Pages: [1] 2