SAW IV CLIP

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SAW IV CLIP
AmericanFighterAce
8/3/07 6:37:47PM
I was on the website and I found this, if you are like me and a huge saw fan, you will like this, better watch it now, because if Lionsgate finds it, it will be taken off quickly.

SAW IV CLIP/TRAILERISH THING

Anybody else think that this film is going to be stupid?

I got the feeling that the twist this time, it will be the daughter, girlfriend, boyfriend, son, wife, husband of Jigsaw's that helped him all along since the second one.
Twenty20Dollars
8/3/07 8:01:30PM
shouldnt have made a 4th one. should have been done after the 3rd one
AmericanFighterAce
8/3/07 8:57:24PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

shouldnt have made a 4th one. should have been done after the 3rd one

Agreed.
Gladiator
8/3/07 11:30:05PM
i heard theyre making five altogether. is it just one guy who comes up with all this twisted scenarios?
Twenty20Dollars
8/3/07 11:34:27PM
thats dumb they just want to try and make more money
Lord_Lenny
8/4/07 1:28:56AM

Posted by Gladiator

i heard theyre making five altogether. is it just one guy who comes up with all this twisted scenarios?

if so, god help us when the movies are done and this guy gets bored
Mastodon2
8/4/07 8:27:05AM
Christ how many of these do we need?

The first one was good, the second was crap and the 3rd one was ok, but we know now that there is always going to be a twist in the plot, so we see it coming and it will never surprise us as much as it did in the first film.

They are just milking it for cash now. Tbh, if they had just made one and never made any sequels it would have been better remembered imo. The first one was amazing, but now all people think about is the slightly half assed sequels. It should have been left as a standalone movie.
casey64
8/4/07 6:56:23PM
There making another saw that is retarded.
Telly_152
8/4/07 9:54:54PM
Hopefully and i mean hopefully worth watching
fartinggrappler
8/6/07 4:35:29PM
mastadon hit the nail on the head props!
tommyprairie
8/6/07 5:51:55PM
Definitely should have stopped at 3
TOMMYAYO05
8/6/07 6:08:37PM

Posted by Lord_Lenny

Posted by Gladiator

if so, god help us when the movies are done and this guy gets bored

**** man thats what im saying
JuggaloWarrior878
8/7/07 3:44:18AM
Man saw 1 was great, saw 2 was good, and saw 3 was a comedy i dont have high hopes for saw 4 but im a sucker for horror flicks so im sure ill see it opening weekend