how do i save files from ufc ondemand

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » how do i save files from ufc ondemand
MFOTHER
8/24/08 4:26:13PM
i have th eunlimited pass, and id like to use some of trhe files for HL vids.

ive seen them available in torrents, anyone know how to save them?
grappler0000
8/24/08 4:30:25PM
The files should be in your cache folder for your browser once you've watched them...keep in mind though that those files are probably protected and may not work in other video players.
MFOTHER
8/24/08 4:53:57PM
i figured, but i saw them used in torrents as mpegs.....

i think there must be a way to do it.....
DCRage
8/24/08 6:29:53PM
If you have RealPlayer installed as an IE plugin, you might be able to download video files using that. It also works in Firefox but only if you're using version 3.0 (currently doesn't work in 3.0.1).
Rush
8/24/08 7:37:55PM
You could try using a program like Orbit to grab the video. Orbit can grab Flash vids from Youtube.

What file format is it in your cache?
grappler0000
8/24/08 8:19:21PM

Posted by Rush

You could try using a program like Orbit to grab the video. Orbit can grab Flash vids from Youtube.

What file format is it in your cache?

I've done it and had to take it out of cache because the UFC has it set up so you can't extract the video. It's a WMV file.
Kracker_Jap
8/24/08 11:03:00PM
I think it is better to get the torrent and let someone else smarter than me figure it out
Sam_Rothstein
8/25/08 7:46:04AM
yeah the files are wmv and they can be saved and played over and over again

thats why so many torrents usually have prelims after big ufc events. I mean they should give you a code to watch the prelims after you order the ufc event in the first place. Paying $40 for an event is okay, but paying an additional $5 for each prelim is horrible. Not to mention they started throwing commercials in between rounds on some of the newer prelims.
Rush
8/25/08 8:25:55AM
I've noticed fewer and fewer prelims being uploaded to megaupload or rapidshare these days. I really don't like dealing with torrents.
Sam_Rothstein
8/25/08 10:31:08PM

Posted by Rush

I've noticed fewer and fewer prelims being uploaded to megaupload or rapidshare these days. I really don't like dealing with torrents.

Yeah ive noticed this too. I know how you feel rush I used to hate torrents. I downloaded a season of The Wire on Bit Torrent and it ended up being a bugged file and was reported to my IP. I had to call my cable provider and explain to them that it was a "mistake". I know it had to of been a fixed file because i was downloading 3 movies on a private torrent site and they mentioned nothing of these.

I say bite the bullet and join a private torrent site. There is actually a really good private torrent site that usually has the event and prelims up within 24 hours. The craziest part is that site actually has a pretty decent fight camp on mmaplayground lol