SAVAGE NATION MMA

MMAPlayground.com » Community » Fight Camp Central » SAVAGE NATION MMA
The-Don
5/6/08 9:10:56PM
New fight camp... ALL are welcome to join WE don't do quota or expect you to pick every fight correctly.. we just expect you to have fun.
SpiderSilva
5/7/08 1:39:54AM
do fight camps really have quotas
Raykill
5/15/08 6:49:46PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

I dont know if you can call it a quota, but I have heard of people being cut for not making good picks and bringing the camp average down.
iwannabesedated
5/15/08 7:39:56PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

Certainly not ours
Pookie
5/16/08 2:19:56AM

Posted by Raykill

Posted by SpiderSilva

I dont know if you can call it a quota, but I have heard of people being cut for not making good picks and bringing the camp average down.

to an extent the more competitive camps are like that, but in my expierience being cut is not for making losing picks, but rather not making picks. Some camps are stricter than others.
Theres only 1 camp i can think of off hand that cuts people regardless if there having a bad season.
The-Don
5/16/08 8:17:38PM
well I was cut from a camp cause I had a bad showing on one fight and because I apperently did not post often enough... Its not my fault I have a job and family and kids to raise..

But yea basicly they were quotas if you want to look at them that way.. I am just advertising my camp as a place where you do not have to worry about that kind of thing... just as long as your respectful of other members, You do not have to agree with them just repect thier opinions... Your welcome..
The-Don
6/11/08 7:50:58PM
were still accepting members so do forget to give us a look...
Guru
6/12/08 10:06:38PM
Yeah we're kind of awesome