Saturday can't come fast enough!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Saturday can't come fast enough!
FastKnockout
8/2/12 1:08:44PM
Full night of great fights, and the best part is it's free! Don't know about you guys, but I'm ready to wash out the bad taste in my mouth left over from the last PPV.

Shawn91111
8/2/12 1:12:52PM
besides the fights, the best part is its the last event of the season. Thank god, worst season Ive had in a while.
airkerma
8/2/12 1:26:36PM
Hell yeah man! I have to set up a nice little parlay with my bookie starring Shogun, Machida, and Davis. Baby needs shoes!
sparky
8/2/12 2:00:14PM
I was thinking the exact same thing. Its Thursday and it still feels like it's so far away
scoozna
8/2/12 2:07:04PM

Posted by Shawn91111

besides the fights, the best part is its the last event of the season. Thank god, worst season Ive had in a while.

I'm eager to see the fights as well...but like Shawn, I'm dreading it in a way. I'm 50/50 on at least 3 of these fights.
JLS1980
8/2/12 2:26:28PM
I was thinking the same thing too.
The 149 card had a couple of fights that were not PPV main card worthy.
And the fights that had a lot of hype going in (Lombard vs Boetsch and Faber vs Barao) didn't really live up to the hype.
tcunningham
8/2/12 2:39:40PM
agreed. i gotta get my fix after not purchasing the last PPV. i dont think i missed to much but i was still hurting.
FastKnockout
8/2/12 2:41:23PM

Posted by Shawn91111

I know how ya feel.
prophecy033
8/2/12 3:07:13PM

Posted by sparky

I was thinking the exact same thing. Its Thursday and it still feels like it's so far away

This
Poor_Franklin
8/2/12 3:11:33PM
im super excited. going to see some local amateurs fight in town that afternoon then coming home to the DVRed FOX fights. WAR SHOGUN!
Theoutlaw08
8/2/12 3:14:00PM
Im excited for these fights, its going to be the first card in a while i actually get to sit down and watch. Ive been out of town or doing shit far too often to watch the fights. Thank God i can sit at home with some fresh High Lifes and enjoy my self. Wife's making crab cakes....can't wait.
Budgellism
8/2/12 4:05:31PM
I can't wait. It's been one of those weeks at work. I'm just ready for the weekend.

Having a free card that's this stacked makes it that much sweeter.
Theoutlaw08
8/2/12 4:38:29PM

Posted by Budgellism

I can't wait. It's been one of those weeks at work. I'm just ready for the weekend.

Work can go Dick itself man. Ive been working 11 hour days all week. F'ing PUKE. Cant wait for the weekend. Friday nieces 1 year Bday, Saturday fights and drinking. Sunday - GOLF. Cant wait for the weekend.
shaneTpain
8/2/12 5:31:44PM
ughhhhh! found out today i gotta go to my Grandmothers birthday Saturday night I love my dear old Granny n all but I wanna see Shogun blast Veras head off with his signature super man hook! Im gonna try to sneak away atleast for the main event

PS: Gran's turning 98 whoa.
Budgellism
8/2/12 5:33:07PM

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by Budgellism

Work can go Dick itself man. Ive been working 11 hour days all week. F'ing PUKE. Cant wait for the weekend. Friday nieces 1 year Bday, Saturday fights and drinking. Sunday - GOLF. Cant wait for the weekend.

I can't say shit now, 11 hours is brutal man. It's worth it for that pay check though.

I work 8 hour days at a warehouse reworking car parts but this week they've got me sent out to a plant out of town. There isn't a fan in the entire place and I'm not the skinniest guy, so it's been a shittier week than usual.

Sounds like you're in for a solid weekend. I'm doing my drinking tomorrow night, fights Saturday (in the van) and then doing nothing at all Sunday until Breaking Bad starts
cowcatcher
8/2/12 5:35:24PM

Posted by shaneTpain

ughhhhh! found out today i gotta go to my Grandmothers birthday Saturday night I love my dear old Granny n all but I wanna see Shogun blast Veras head off with his signature super man hook! Im gonna try to sneak away atleast for the main event

I'm having a 60th b-day party for my mom at my house Saturday night so I'll be sneaking off to watch it at some point too. The bar is only 2 blocks away.
Budgellism
8/2/12 5:43:10PM

Posted by shaneTpain

98, wow. Congrats to her . My Great Grandma turned 96 last month. You don't see too many Newfies living that long with the way they eat and drink.
Budgellism
8/2/12 5:49:29PM

Posted by Shawn91111

Yup, this has been a rough season. Record wise, this is my worst season since season 3
shaneTpain
8/2/12 9:52:07PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by shaneTpain

98, wow. Congrats to her . My Great Grandma turned 96 last month. You don't see too many Newfies living that long with the way they eat and drink.

HAHA aint dat da truff dare by!

I think the alcohol preserves there organs..? or sumin
Chael_Sonnen
8/3/12 12:22:07AM
Can't wait to see the cool FOX robot graphics in action
Theoutlaw08
8/3/12 9:06:42AM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by Theoutlaw08

Posted by Budgellism

I can't say shit now, 11 hours is brutal man. It's worth it for that pay check though.

I work 8 hour days at a warehouse reworking car parts but this week they've got me sent out to a plant out of town. There isn't a fan in the entire place and I'm not the skinniest guy, so it's been a shittier week than usual.

Sounds like you're in for a solid weekend. I'm doing my drinking tomorrow night, fights Saturday (in the van) and then doing nothing at all Sunday until Breaking Bad starts

Yeah 11 hours a day has been terrible. Today i started at 5.....PUKE. I think i might fall asleep. 8 Hours to go....
airkerma
8/3/12 9:36:01AM

Posted by shaneTpain

Sounds like you'll be just fine. After a 4:30P dinner at Bob Evans or Cracker Barrel, you'll be all set to bail around 7P, which is probably when most 98 year olds go to bed.
Bubbles
8/3/12 6:59:05PM

Posted by Shawn91111