Santa Cruz MMA Schools

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » MMA Training » Santa Cruz MMA Schools
wiggum
8/4/08 2:33:15PM
Im moving to Santa Cruz in a few months and i was wondering if anybody knew of any good schools to train at...i have a couple ideas but could always use more....primarily looking for a school that doesnt teach mma but if anybody knows of good individual boxing, muay thai, or ju jitsu schools, im open to that too
wiggum
8/4/08 2:34:11PM
i meant does teach mma, not doesnt...ooops
Omega
8/4/08 4:16:37PM
AKA in San Jose, Cesar Gracie, Cung-Le's......
wiggum
8/4/08 4:42:28PM
call me a lazy guy, but its the truth :)...but i was looking for some schools closer to santa cruz or in santa cruz
SpiderSilva
8/4/08 6:11:37PM
I know theres good surfing
wiggum
8/4/08 6:15:44PM
i know, i cant wait!!!.....i'd rather be boardin' in the rockys but surfing can be a nice substitute lol
The-Don
8/6/08 1:45:46PM

Posted by wiggum

call me a lazy guy, but its the truth :)...but i was looking for some schools closer to santa cruz or in santa cruz

ok your a lazy guy.. ( you said to call you one) espically if your not willing to drive a little bit to attend one of those schools...I have to drive like almost an hour for Muay thai... for one of those schools.. I'd drive 2-3 hours.. sadly I am in Nashville and we really have no big name schools in the area... though I am trying to open one and hopefully I can create a big name or bring one in some how to train...
wiggum
8/8/08 3:40:03PM
i was thinking about going to cung le's school for striking...but there seems to be a good bjj school in santa cruz under cluadio franca...who i never heard of before but seemlingly has good credentials...but being skeptical, since i never heard of him or that school im not sure how good it is, so if anybody has any feedback, that would be great