San Fransisco 49ers

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » San Fransisco 49ers
TOMMYAYO05
9/18/07 4:25:19PM
Im a big 49ers fan and they have started out 2-0 when in the last 5 or 6 years they have been horrible.They beat a good up and coming Cardinals team(who by the way just beat the Seahawks this sunday),and a decent Rams team.What do you guys think........Fluke????or maybe the real deal???i really hope they arent just getting my hopes up.....Here is their schedule..........home vs cardinals..........20-17 W
@ Rams..............17-16 W
@Steelers................
Home vs Seahawks.............
Home vs Ravens
Bye
@Giants..........
Home vs Saints...........
@Falcons.......
@Seahawks..........
Home vs Rams..........
@Cardinals
@Panthers
Home vs Vikings......
Home vs Bengals
Home vs Bucs
@Browns

loonytnt
9/18/07 4:38:02PM
im a big football fan(GO COWBOYS)and i think the 49ers are doing well, i dont see a deep playoff run but hey anything can happen,steelers is going be a hard game to win tho, but over all i can see them doing well this year
pv3Hpv3p
9/18/07 4:42:26PM
Teams still a little young to be a serious post season threat, but they are improving by leaps and bounds... Oh that and FRANK GORE IS THE REAL DEAL... Alex Smith is coming into his own, and the defense looks to be sharpening up well...

They are playing my boys this sunday, so unfortunately they will go home 2-1, but you can't win em all right?
ufc88
9/18/07 5:34:34PM
i ****** loveeee the 49ers..
niners are 2-0, cowboys are 2-0. packers are 2-0. OJ's in jail.... feels like the 90s again
Btews22
9/18/07 11:34:29PM
Niners will win the west!!! we are going to have a tough one in PIT but if our D keeps playing like they have we have a shot against anybody we held down two of the top offences in the NFC and Seattle has looked shitty

WAR Patrick Willis WAR Nate Celmons WAR Mike Nolin!!!!!!!!

War 10+ wins seasons in the bay!!!!!
TOMMYAYO05
9/19/07 2:26:03AM

Posted by Btews22

Niners will win the west!!! we are going to have a tough one in PIT but if our D keeps playing like they have we have a shot against anybody we held down two of the top offences in the NFC and Seattle has looked shitty

WAR Patrick Willis WAR Nate Celmons WAR Mike Nolin!!!!!!!!

War 10+ wins seasons in the bay!!!!!

You forgot to throw in Walt Harris who had a dominating first game on the defensive side,Frank Gore enough said,and Darrel Jackson.
SpiderSilva
9/19/07 6:48:40PM

Posted by ufc88

i ****** loveeee the 49ers..
niners are 2-0, cowboys are 2-0. packers are 2-0. OJ's in jail.... feels like the 90s again

Dont forget the Broncos
GTS
9/27/07 3:37:23AM
niners!!!!!!! all the way. FRANK GORE! we got our asses handed to us in the last game. hope we can win the next game.