SAMCRO

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » SAMCRO
aaa9erh8er
11/27/08 12:31:28AM
ok so im sad tonight is the season finale of Sons Of Anarchy. ive fallen in love with this show and im not afraid to say so. i was wondering if any of you have been bitten by the bug. and thoughts on tonights episode( on in 30 min) and next season lets hear it.
Drudinh
11/27/08 7:46:57AM
It is an awesome show no doubt... Awesome casting and a good story line, but I feel that it has been dragging out certain parts for a little while now (like the history of Jax's father... does the dude really only read one sentance a day?). Some shows just need an ending and eventually SOA should end while on top, I'd like to see about 3-6 seasons.

IMO The Wire cannot be topped because of how well it was made. That show will go down as my favorite that I became obsessed with and will never get sick of. It stayed fresh, interesting and stopped when it was right time.

I just don't want SOA to be like prision break. After the first five episodes I was sick of it then stopped watching because it was outplayed, and I wanted the story to end. So far I'm hooked and will keep on watching SOA til it ends or else becomes boring witch so far hasn't happened but may be possible.

Just to ramble on and point out some shows should have longer air time.... Like Arrested development, I couldn't get enough of that show. It was awesome. Another show that I hope has a long time to go is It's Always Sunny. Great stuff.

SO to wrap it up SOA
unfortunatly I work night shift and havn't seen the lastest episode yet but I know it is waiting for me on the DVR when I get home in an hour. I'm anxious to see what happens after the situation with Opie's wife. DRAMA!!
dannyfrank
11/27/08 10:01:27AM

Posted by Drudinh

It is an awesome show no doubt... Awesome casting and a good story line, but I feel that it has been dragging out certain parts for a little while now (like the history of Jax's father... does the dude really only read one sentance a day?). Some shows just need an ending and eventually SOA should end while on top, I'd like to see about 3-6 seasons.

IMO The Wire cannot be topped because of how well it was made. That show will go down as my favorite that I became obsessed with and will never get sick of. It stayed fresh, interesting and stopped when it was right time.

I just don't want SOA to be like prision break. After the first five episodes I was sick of it then stopped watching because it was outplayed, and I wanted the story to end. So far I'm hooked and will keep on watching SOA til it ends or else becomes boring witch so far hasn't happened but may be possible.

Just to ramble on and point out some shows should have longer air time.... Like Arrested development, I couldn't get enough of that show. It was awesome. Another show that I hope has a long time to go is It's Always Sunny. Great stuff.

SO to wrap it up SOA
unfortunatly I work night shift and havn't seen the lastest episode yet but I know it is waiting for me on the DVR when I get home in an hour. I'm anxious to see what happens after the situation with Opie's wife. DRAMA!!

dude, im still addicted to prison break. there's just so many twists that i cant stop watching! i must know the ending!!!!
Jackelope
11/27/08 1:30:24PM
Sons of Anarchy kicks ass. I haven't watched the finale yet, though. It's awaiting patiently on the Tivo!
cowcatcher
11/27/08 1:48:52PM
a good majority of my friends are in motorcycle clubs and they all love the show, i on the other hand wont get on a bike anymore(i had a couple of friends get killed on them) and dont watch it. most of the dramas out there are as such that you cant just watch some weeks you have to watch from the beginning to the end, and so i just cant watch shows like 24, lost, SoA, etc. because i would miss too much to be a big fan. but like i said the biker community seems to love it.
aaa9erh8er
11/27/08 6:06:15PM
to the coment of the wire i couldnt agree more it ended perfectly didnt drag onethe other thing you said about jaxs dad i agree also. but the wire was the possibly the greatest show ever