Following sale to UFC, Strikeforce grand prix could mark pay-per-view debut

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Following sale to UFC, Strikeforce grand prix could mark pay-per-view debut
FastKnockout
3/14/11 5:05:24PM
Strikeforce never made it to pay-per-view on its own, but that could change under its new ownership.

UFC president Dana White today said the finals of the eight-man Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix might be worth a $44.95 price tag.

"Yeah, I think so," White today said when asked about the possibility of putting the planned event on pay-per-view.

LINK
Budgellism
3/14/11 5:48:22PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Strikeforce never made it to pay-per-view on its own, but that could change under its new ownership.

UFC president Dana White today said the finals of the eight-man Strikeforce heavyweight grand prix might be worth a $44.95 price tag.

"Yeah, I think so," White today said when asked about the possibility of putting the planned event on pay-per-view.

LINK

It certainly makes sense to me. And knowing Dana, the card will be stacked with the best Strikeforce has to offer.
machodog76
3/14/11 6:34:26PM
Who can afford 2 PPVs a month?
DeadHead988
3/14/11 6:53:48PM
Not a fan of this
Budgellism
3/14/11 7:43:42PM
I know paying for cards is extremely tough to do. I've had a hard time with it but this is only one ppv for Strikeforce, it's not like it's a monthly thing. I guarantee the card will be worth it.