Sad week leading to the worst Monday and Tuesday EVER for spidersilva

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Sad week leading to the worst Monday and Tuesday EVER for spidersilva
SpiderSilva
10/17/11 12:48:15PM
Whats up guys? Its been a rough week for me last week my youngest sister died from cancer. She was only 18 years and had been battling it for 2 years. She always came over to my house to watch the fights and hang out with my family more than really watch the fights. The last time she was here was the GSP/Shields fight. but threw these last few months she got real sick and passed away last Sunday. Well tonight is the rosary and tomorrow is the funeral and I'm really fucking tore up right now. man this sucks I remember holding her when she was just born and now she is gone.
Here is a pick of her with my oldest daughter one of the last times at my house
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
gartface
10/17/11 12:51:48PM
I'm so sorry to hear this. It's a devastating feeling to go through. I'll pray for you and your family.
FastKnockout
10/17/11 12:52:25PM
I'm very sorry to hear this, Spider. I can't imagine how you must feel. She looks like a very sweet girl, and I'm sure she will be very missed by you all.
emfleek
10/17/11 12:55:29PM
My condolences to you and your family, bro...
prophecy033
10/17/11 1:13:33PM
I'm so so sorry. Losing a loved one is the one thing that hurts the most. Having just losing my dad, I'm going through something similar. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers
warglory
10/17/11 1:14:57PM
Wow, that is far too young to pass away. I won't pretend to understand what you're going through, but you definitely have my sympathies.
jjeans
10/17/11 1:18:57PM
I won't pretend either, although if you ever want someone to talk to about anything I'll always promise to talk to you and message you if you want somebody to listen, that and props is the least I can do
Rabi
10/17/11 1:23:03PM
Im sorry to mate. I hate hearing stories like this, 18 is so young. My thoughts are with you and your family.
KungFuMaster
10/17/11 1:32:08PM
I am with Rabi. I hate hearing things like this...It gives me the creeps because I have a family of my own and to think that something may happen to them - makes it difficult to have a good night's sleep.

I am sorry to hear that, SpiderSilva. I don't think anything I can say will ease your pain. All I can say is I wish and hope you and your family the best and hope that all of you will be able to cope with it.
Chael_Sonnen
10/17/11 1:35:15PM
Recently been there with a certain loved one, my heart, thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.
Poor_Franklin
10/17/11 1:37:16PM
i am so sorry for your & your family's loss, spidersilva.
kopower
10/17/11 1:42:17PM
Sorry to hear that. My dad just got done with radiation for a small cancerous mass on his spine. That was tough enough to deal with. I couldn't imagine losing a family member, let alone one so young. My condolences.
cowcatcher
10/17/11 1:50:27PM
She was far too young, and I'm sure your family is coping as best they can. Stay strong for the rest of your family. My thoughts and prayers are with you, and I can't put into words how sorry and sad it makes me for you and yours.
tcunningham
10/17/11 2:04:07PM
stay strong friend. stick close to the family, you will all need each other right now.
Budgellism
10/17/11 2:36:42PM
I have a younger sister as well and I couldn't ever imagine losing her. My condolences go out to you and your family Spider. I know I don't know you well and this is just an mma forum but I'm always a PM away if you need someone to talk to or vent to. Stay strong man.
postman
10/17/11 2:41:22PM
I lost my cousin on Aug 28th in a brutal murder, we were very close for years had a falling out and just days before started talking again. He was only 25. We grew up together and for a few years he and his two sisters lived with us. So i'm right there with ya buddy all I can tell you is keep your head up find someone to talk to and when you feel real down go work out as hard as you can. I'm not going to lie I have done my fair share of drinking over the last month and half as well, I think thats where the hard workouts come into play. But anyways if you need some outside your box to talk to pm me anytime. I am very sorry for your loss.
pmoney
10/17/11 2:58:12PM
I'm really sorry to hear that, SpiderSilva. You've got a lot of friends here on the Playground if you want to talk.

We all have our struggles we go through. They are all different, but uniquely devastating. While no one may know exactlywhat you are going through, we can tell you about our struggles and how we dealt with them.

I lost my father, both grandfathers, grandmother, and an uncle to cancer. My dad and his dad died on the same day, February 6th 1996 and February 6th 1999. I have lost friends to murder, suicide, car accidents, overdoses, accidental deaths, and sickness. Again, I've never been in your exact position. And my heart hurts thinking of what it must be like. But if you want someone to talk to, I am here for you my man.
TeamDEY
10/17/11 4:12:57PM
Just keep battling man and think about the good times. Be thankful you were able to have at least 2 years with her after she was diagnosed. Just stay strong and remember she's in a better place.
ncordless
10/17/11 7:51:13PM
Sorry for your loss, Spidey. My own experience is that pain dulls with time, but never goes away. After a while, I think you don't want it to, because the pain will in turn remind you of all the good memories.

If you ever need anyone to talk to about everything, PM me. I've lost almost everyone my generation and up in my immediate family, and am always willing to listen to other people's experiences and share my own.