Ryan Jimmo vs. Anthony Perosh added to UFC 149 in Calgary

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ryan Jimmo vs. Anthony Perosh added to UFC 149 in Calgary
DrivenDavies15
5/2/12 6:53:26PM
A light heavyweight matchup between UFC newcomer Ryan Jimmo (16-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) and Australian veteran Anthony Perosh (13-6 MMA, 3-3 UFC) is the latest addition to the UFC's first-ever event in Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Canada's Sportsnet first reported the bout, and the UFC's Canadian Twitter account subsequently confirmed the addition to the UFC 149 lineup.

UFC 149 takes place July 21 at Calgary's Scotiabank Saddledome. The main card airs on pay-per-view, and FX and Facebook are expected to carry the prelims.

LINK
BuffaloDave
5/2/12 7:39:08PM
War Hippo!!!
Twenty20Dollars
5/2/12 7:54:09PM
I thought Jimmo had a different opponent lined up?

I was looking through the future picks and thought I saw Jimmo against someone different than Perosh.
DrivenDavies15
5/3/12 12:52:55AM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I thought Jimmo had a different opponent lined up?

I was looking through the future picks and thought I saw Jimmo against someone different than Perosh.

He was supposed to fight Vemola in January but he got injured, maybe that's what your thinking of?
prozacnation1978
5/3/12 2:56:20AM
I had a. Feeling jimmo would be on this card.

Would be nice if Ufc signs patick cote to this card
theman209
5/3/12 6:19:55AM
I like Perosh and his late career renaissance has been nice to watch but for the sake of the division, I'm hoping Jimmo can prove himself to be the real deal 'cause 205 is not getting any deeper with the way JJ is cleaning out the contenders and it being the division with the least amount of fighters in the whole company..