Rumor: Filho-Sonnen Rematch in September?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rumor: Filho-Sonnen Rematch in September?
POLL: Who wins this time?
Filho 22% (2)
Sonnen 56% (5)
Draw 0% (0)
No Contest 0% (0)
Who The Fuku Cares? 11% (1)
The Cubs, They'll Clinch The NL Central That Day 11% (1)
DCRage
6/11/08 2:30:38PM
That's what just popped up on Weekly's Rumors page. It's listing WEC 36 as September 10 (no venue yet), with one rumored match: WEC Middleweight Champion Paulo Filho vs. Chael Sonnen for the title in the rematch of their first fight.

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/rumors.asp?articleid=6465&zoneid=14

Twenty20Dollars
6/11/08 2:51:46PM
I kinda dont want to see this rematch, because i really dont like sonnen and I think he will prolly beat filho unless filho comes out and does something different than last time.

but who knows what will happen, if filho wins, will he stay at 185 or move up or lose and move up.
holt8081
6/11/08 3:16:31PM
Filho is way over rated.
puppetmaster837
6/11/08 7:29:45PM

Posted by Twenty20Dollars

I kinda dont want to see this rematch, because i really dont like sonnen and I think he will prolly beat filho unless filho comes out and does something different than last time.

but who knows what will happen, if filho wins, will he stay at 185 or move up or lose and move up.

Filho won last time, he doesnt need to do anything different and he will win again