RUMOR: Evan Tanner vs. Terry Martin?

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » RUMOR: Evan Tanner vs. Terry Martin?
DangerousDjohn
7/16/07 11:59:31AM
http://www.mmanews.com/?vo=21

It says this under hot discussion. I have no idea what my password is and it won't e-mial it to me. If someone is a member on there can you post the article for everyone. It would be a good fight.
DevonFoxy
7/16/07 12:27:06PM
Link

But i don't see where it says anything about Martin vs Tanner
DangerousDjohn
7/16/07 12:38:42PM
Under the Poll, in Hot Discussion
cowcatcher
7/16/07 12:47:18PM
tanner is one of my all time favorite fighters, and martin looks like he might be the real deal now that he's a MW. this should be an exciting fight, i think id go with tanner here, but it might end up being martins coming out party. i wonder how much truth there is to this rumor, but im hoping this one is true, there would be no napping during this fight
DangerousDjohn
7/16/07 12:54:29PM

Posted by cowcatcher

tanner is one of my all time favorite fighters, and martin looks like he might be the real deal now that he's a MW. this should be an exciting fight, i think id go with tanner here, but it might end up being martins coming out party. i wonder how much truth there is to this rumor, but im hoping this one is true, there would be no napping during this fight

I wish I could tell you how credible the source is, but I can't. I do know that I have learned about a lot of upcoming fights from there. If it goes to the news bar, then it's all but official.
Blizzard
7/16/07 1:34:35PM
This is a good fight, Martin has found a home at 185, but I don't think he can hang with Tanners experience.
xchickox
7/16/07 1:56:45PM
i think this is martins fight, tanner has a lot of experience but has been out for a while and martin looks really good at 185
kaduey
7/16/07 2:36:41PM
Evan Tanner nhas great wrestling and is an all around solid fighter. Terry Martin looks awesome but I think Tanner will catch him with something.
Taylor8766
7/16/07 3:09:44PM
Evan Tanner would kill Terry Martin looks t the size of Tanner compared to MArtin and if he gets him in the clinch it will really be over.
SpiderSilva
7/16/07 4:12:25PM
This is a bad comeback fight for Tanner i like the guy but Terry Martin is gonna punch his face in
DangerousDjohn
7/16/07 5:23:51PM
Looks like yall think it's pretty even.
Aether
7/17/07 2:54:36AM
that would be a pretty neato fight IMO. Tanner is one of my fav fighters, and Drew looks like he's really found his niche at 185. I like Tanner better but unfortunately I think this would be a bad comeback match for him I'd love to see it either way!
the-james
7/17/07 3:20:58PM
Good match making i was hoping for a MArtin/ Mcfedries fight but this is a good matchup aswell, if Martin wins it puts im at the top of the contenders in the middleweight division and if Evan TAnner wins it gets him back on track and in the mix in the middlweight division. Either way this sould be a good fight.
warglory
7/17/07 5:13:47PM
Man, this would be a great fight. I am a fan of both fighters. It will take me awhile before I can call this one.
masodd
7/19/07 8:05:26PM
wow what a fight that would be
tepid55
7/19/07 8:18:13PM
Evan Tanner needs an easier comeback fight than Terry Martin.