How to ruin someone's life on Twitter

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » How to ruin someone's life on Twitter
DancingDoll
6/7/12 8:15:34PM
Tip for modern adulterers: If you’re planning to cheat on your wife of 10 years by awkwardly hitting on the model seated next to you on your flight out of Los Angeles, make sure she isn’t live-tweeting the entire miserable experience to her 13,000 followers.

"Did I just ruin Brian Presley's life via Twitter??" Uhmm.. yeah, hon, you totally just did.

Read the twitter exchange here
cowcatcher
6/7/12 8:23:01PM
She's probably a lesbian.

I love the "collabo" and "divine interception" lines.
kopower
6/7/12 8:50:56PM
What a d bag.
prophecy033
6/7/12 9:11:07PM

Posted by kopower

What a d bag.

I 2nd that.....try being faithfully to your wife ASS!!!!
Bubbles
6/7/12 9:13:47PM
i thought all you had to do was tweet DancingDoll has gonorrhea and watch the magic unfold
DancingDoll
6/7/12 10:09:50PM

Posted by Bubbles

i thought all you had to do was tweet DancingDoll has gonorrhea and watch the magic unfold

Damnit, @Bubbles! You shouldn't listen to the gossip you hear at that shady clinic where you get your Valtrex prescription renewed.

Yep, Twitter has been classified as a weapon of mass social destruction.
prophecy033
6/7/12 10:36:57PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Bubbles

Damnit, @Bubbles! You shouldn't listen to the gossip you hear at that shady clinic where you get your Valtrex prescription renewed.

Yep, Twitter has been classified as a weapon of mass social destruction.

at this convo
scoozna
6/7/12 10:39:18PM
I suppose Brian reaps what he sows.
Bubbles
6/7/12 10:43:59PM

Posted by DancingDoll

Posted by Bubbles

@DancingDoll the 50 y.o. behind the counter showed me pics of u 2 going at it and he told me you gave it to him #busted #valtrexworks
Bubbles
6/7/12 10:44:43PM
i can get used to tweeting with the hashtags
DancingDoll
6/7/12 11:19:16PM

@DancingDoll the 50 y.o. behind the counter showed me pics of u 2 going at it and he told me you gave it to him #busted #valtrexworks

@Bubbles - that douchebag behind the counter was just bitter that I didn't give him a 'follow back'. Those pics are photoshopped too - my ass is way smaller in real life. By the way - why were you at the std-clinic in the first place that he was able to show you pics??? #DontBeScaredHomie
Aether
6/7/12 11:26:46PM
It's because he gets so much pussy that he needs to get tested at least twice a week. Just in case. You're welcome.
grappler0000
6/7/12 11:29:44PM
Coooooold Blooded!

jakewalters
6/7/12 11:34:15PM
Damn! This was good. When I saw "how to ruin someone's life on Twitter" and DD was the original poster... I knew it was going to be some diabolical shit.

Well done Melissa

The craziest part of Brian's schtick is that it's probably worked before... what a douchenozzle
DancingDoll
6/7/12 11:46:11PM

Posted by Aether

It's because he gets so much pussy that he needs to get tested at least twice a week. Just in case. You're welcome.

Ahhh... makes sense now. I'd always wondered why his original twitter-handle was @BarebackBubbles

Bubbles
6/7/12 11:54:41PM

Posted by DancingDoll

@Bubbles - that douchebag behind the counter was just bitter that I didn't give him a 'follow back'. Those pics are photoshopped too - my ass is way smaller in real life. By the way - why were you at the std-clinic in the first place that he was able to show you pics??? #DontBeScaredHomie

@DancingDoll std clinics r a great place 2 pick up vulnerable chicks. plus i dont need 2 wrap it with most of them #surprise #OnlyLiveOnce.

@DancingDoll i <3 dem small asses #MotorboatDatAss

RT It's because he gets so much pussy that he needs to get tested at least twice a week. Just in case. You're welcome. @aether #YouDaMan
BlueSkiesBurn
6/8/12 4:27:08AM
The guy is an idiot and so is this Melissa chick. Honestly, I get tired of listening to people tweet about what the person next to them is talking about for an entire flight, game, event, etc...

A quick glimpse of this moron's (Melissa Stetton's) timeline and you can pretty much ascertain all you need to know about this chick. She's vapid, she has nothing to say, and pretty much everything is about her.

This dude clearly isn't the sharpest tack in the box, either. Bro, if you're an actor, you should probably expect that people can find out nearly everything there is to know about someone via the internet.

The following pretty much summarizes my thoughts: Both of these people are rather moronic and I cannot understand why this woman even deserves 25,000 followers. I mean, in all seriousness, this entire "story" is because this chick feels the need to talk about herself 24-7. Without her ego, nobody would have even heard this story, let alone cared about its existence.
jakewalters
6/8/12 4:56:50AM

Reading this girls twitter makes me side with Brian a little more here...

@MelissaStetten
Just ran to the subway in the rain while wearing a white t-shirt. Get out of my way, 1992 Cindy Crawford Coke commercial.

Adrenaline
6/8/12 5:02:22AM

Posted by jakewalters

@MelissaStetten
Just ran to the subway in the rain while wearing a white t-shirt. Get out of my way, 1992 Cindy Crawford Coke commercial.

Twit pics or it didn't happen
jakewalters
6/8/12 5:11:55AM
@MelissaStetten
Yes, this is BRIAN! RT @Pat_Healy: @MelissaStetten Is this him by any chance?

Anyone else double take when they read "Pat Healy"?
Bubbles
6/8/12 7:36:08AM

Posted by jakewalters

@MelissaStetten
Yes, this is BRIAN! RT @Pat_Healy: @MelissaStetten Is this him by any chance?

Anyone else double take when they read "Pat Healy"?

kidding, I did that too
Kpro
6/8/12 8:41:34AM
Used my entire swag all the way from being an Oklahoma boy wanting to get into theater to growing up on a small farm and trying to go back and inspire other artists. It's like our pickup lines are a divine collabo.
MMAcca
6/8/12 1:36:54PM
Oh Brian.........

Brian you fool.

In conclusion: Both sound like a waste of organs.