Ruediiger's colonic- worst Tuf moment ever?

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ruediiger's colonic- worst Tuf moment ever?
POLL: orst TUF monent
Lodune Sincaids gay skits 14% (3)
Lebens spritz 0% (0)
Shonies continous banana hammock 14% (3)
Masked thong tag 14% (3)
Rory's equipment rubbings 10% (2)
Gabes butt vacuuming 48% (10)
hippysmacker
4/21/07 3:51:38AM
I admit to seeing some disturbing things on the ultimate fighter. Loduner Sincaids gay skits,Lebens sprtitz, Leben/KOS/Southwoth scuffle, Seth's ear exploding, Rorys butt and ballrubbing on guys equipment,, Shonies thong, and Phonies thong, some of the new guys( Noah and someone else maybe) masked thong tag to boot. However, this took the cake. Watching him fart and get his butt vaccumed has to be a new low. I think this had to be the most humilating thing in TUF history. At least strange brew didn't deliberately put his head on a pissed on pillow
Svartorm
4/21/07 3:56:34AM
Wow. Until just this minute, I was actually upset I missed all of the last episode except for the fight.
hippysmacker
4/21/07 4:05:37AM
Since Gabe got dogged out by Tony Desouza and pretty much evrryone else for the colonic, it was a good episode ,except for the colonic scene. The Chick giving him the colonic was named Coleen. Now that's freaking irony. It will replay on Spike soon. Skip that 2 minute scene and you will be good
Manfred
4/21/07 7:19:19AM
Had to go with Rory because I when the scene started and they kept showing the tube, I thought they were actually going to show his crap flowing. Luckily they didn't, but since I expected the worst, it wasn't so bad.
madmarck
4/21/07 12:38:18PM
Im going with Lodue Sincaid. That guy was acting pretty dam freaky on the first Tuf. And let me tell you, if you get the chance to watch episodes with him in them, dont. He wears some tight ass spandex, and enjoys bending over in front of the other guys.
randyleprechaun
4/23/07 5:46:45PM
Sounds good. But my sallelites broke so ive missed all of this season. Does anyone know where i can watch it on the net!?
AchillesHeel
4/24/07 3:59:18PM
I have to admit, I think that episode may have turned me off of TUF forever. I want to see the fights, but the "MTV Real World" vibe is about as irritating as they could make it. With so much MMA on television these days, I no longer need TUF for my weekly fix. If I happen to tune in when a fight is about to begin, great; otherwise, I won't be watching TUF anymore.
Stickan
4/24/07 9:19:00PM

Posted by AchillesHeel

I have to admit, I think that episode may have turned me off of TUF forever. I want to see the fights, but the "MTV Real World" vibe is about as irritating as they could make it. With so much MMA on television these days, I no longer need TUF for my weekly fix. If I happen to tune in when a fight is about to begin, great; otherwise, I won't be watching TUF anymore.

I love seeing the guys train and prosper. It's also great to hear the stories behind the talents and get to know their personality before they go toe-to-toe.
This season looks really promising this far.