Royce wants GSP

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Royce wants GSP
« Previous Page
higdon10
3/27/09 9:59:09PM
There is no way that this fight happens. Royce has no business being in there with any top 15 WW for sure, I'm not sure that I would pick Royce against any UFC WW actually.
IriShame
3/27/09 10:14:22PM

Posted by emfleek

I'd rather watch a retarded kid fight a dead duck.

Ok how's this. Handicap match, the retard and the duck vs. Royce. Here's the wildcard, it's in Pancrase and there are no closed fist strikes to the face but the duck has been dead for several days. Who wins?
postman
3/27/09 11:18:44PM
How about my son is Autistic and has CP! Real laugher!!!! I have pretty thick skin about the subject of mentaly handicaped ppl but Emfleeks first comment could be concidered funny but the piling on is garbage. I'm not asking that the thread be shut down or ppl be banned or even posts be edited but guys come on I come on here to talk MMA with intelegent fans lets leave it at that.
bigbubbano23
3/28/09 12:00:28AM
(i was about to bone my girlfriend when there was this drill, and she said there waaas noooooo waaaaaay).
Tein_Lung
3/28/09 12:16:22AM
Royce won't get another fight in the US... hes been busted for juicing several times... last i herd he was suspended in nevada until his license expired... i have not herd if he has got a new one or not...

But there is no way this fight happens
mrsmiley
3/28/09 6:58:13PM
If Royce wants to fight GSP I say one thing:

More power to him.

I don't think Royce would have even the slightest chance of winning, but I do gotta praise Royce for just about being willing to fight anyone.

It would have been so easy for Royce to never had fought again after his initial sucusses in the UFC and just happily gloat about how he was never defeated.
bigbubbano23
3/28/09 9:50:52PM
i agree, royce wants to fight the best. you have to admire that. i know he has little chance of winning, but that kind of heart and determination runs strong in the gracie family.
grappler0000
3/28/09 11:54:40PM

Posted by Tein_Lung

Royce won't get another fight in the US... hes been busted for juicing several times... last i herd he was suspended in nevada until his license expired... i have not herd if he has got a new one or not...

But there is no way this fight happens

He was popped once...and I believe the suspension was for a year.
Pages: 1 [2]