Royce Gracie VS Ken Shamrock

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Royce Gracie VS Ken Shamrock
POLL: Who would win if Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock fought again?
KEN SHAMROCK 52% (14)
ROYCE GRACIE 48% (13)
mmamax
8/2/07 1:34:06AM
I've been wondering who would win if Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock fought again. And I mean now not back then now at their 40plus age. Who would win?? Or at least who would have the advantage?

What do you think??
==========================================================================================================================
www.mmazonepr.com
Ultimate_fighter
8/2/07 1:42:05AM
I think Shamrock would win... i dont know why.. i dont even like the guy... but i just think he is too much for gracie...
JuggaloWarrior878
8/2/07 2:46:48AM
I would definetly go with ken. although he hastnt looked good in a while i think he would ud royce.
Stickan
8/2/07 4:08:38AM
Hard question. With or without roids?
the-james
8/2/07 1:28:30PM
Who cares anymore i used to love both these fighters but at thiss point i hope they stop tarnishing their legacies and never fight again.
mrsmiley
8/2/07 2:47:11PM
I have woundered this several times myself.When first poundering this fight my brain tells me to go with Shamrock,but the more I think about it,the more I realize how many bizarre matches the guy has had in the past few years and I think Royce would pull out the victory in some strange fashion.
keith-hackney1
8/2/07 2:52:27PM
[Royce would pull out the victory in some strange fashion.

Then get done for roids in his piss !!!

..... But the athletics commisioners would let him off again, one last time !!!
As long as his name isnt sean sherk, nick diaz or hermes franca !!!
the-james
8/2/07 7:08:13PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

[Royce would pull out the victory in some strange fashion.

Then get done for roids in his piss !!!

..... But the athletics commisioners would let him off again, one last time !!!
As long as his name isnt sean sherk, nick diaz or hermes franca !!!

When did he get let off hes serving his suspension and paid him fine.
SpiderSilva
8/2/07 8:17:40PM
Ken in hes last few fights he was fighting top talent (yes even Tito is still better than the rest) so its hard to judge a guy when hes way past his prime then there Royce who just keep tarnishing his legacy I could see Sham dominating this fight......................
you know what F*cking Ken would make a dumb as mistake and lose by like a choke
F*ck this fight I wouldn t want to watch it(maybe I would)
BigEvil
8/3/07 1:28:48AM
They both get DQ'd do to steroid tests and we all loose for having to watch them.
bigblair
8/3/07 3:34:09AM
it has to be Ken, Royce wouldnt tap him out, wouldnt be strong enought to dominate and has woeful stand up, Shamrock by decision, Royce wouldnt tap and Ken doesnt have the GnP of Hughes, few do tho.
fullerene
8/3/07 10:48:21AM
At this point it's really tough to measure the relative degradation of skills so I'd lean heavily on the one tangible advantage and that's Ken's size. He's 30 pounds of muscle heavier and that would be tough to overcome both on the feet and on the ground. Ken would probably keep it standing for the entire fight (I would if I was him).
chadtruitt1979
8/3/07 11:06:16AM
I wouldn't even want to see this fight because both of them are getting too old. I think they both should stick to training the future of this sport and not try to be the future of this sport. Pass on your knowledge to someone that is younger and able to take a good beating from someone and not break a hip.