Roy Nelson on 'TUF 16' drama: Dana White 'wants to be a fighter, and he's not'

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Roy Nelson on 'TUF 16' drama: Dana White 'wants to be a fighter, and he's not'
BuffaloDave
8/9/12 8:18:29PM
It sure didn't take long for Roy Nelson to make waves on the set of "The Ultimate Fighter 16."

UFC President Dana White said this past week that the "TUF 10" winner and coach of the reality show's latest installment was already creating trouble in his new role.

"It's probably because he wants to be a fighter, and he's not," Nelson countered in a recent interview with MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com).

"The first day, as soon as we start filming, he starts shooting his mouth off and saying dumb [expletive]," White said.

LINK
BuffaloDave
8/9/12 8:21:34PM
Damn Roy, you trying to get fired?? Talking shit about the boss to one of the biggest MMA news sites, whether you're right or wrong, isn't probably the best way to keep your job, after Shaneo clobbers you.
Goatenstein
8/9/12 8:26:56PM
Roy Nelson is a hero.
frizzzlecake
8/9/12 8:29:25PM

Posted by BuffaloDave

Damn Roy, you trying to get fired?? Talking shit about the boss to one of the biggest MMA news sites, whether you're right or wrong, isn't probably the best way to keep your job, after Shaneo clobbers you.

Tito disagrees.

It's TUF, it's DRAMA.
FastKnockout
8/9/12 9:00:02PM

Posted by Goatenstein

Roy Nelson is a hero.

More fighters need to speak their minds.
infestructure
8/9/12 9:08:37PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Posted by Goatenstein

Roy Nelson is a hero.

More fighters need to speak their minds.

Dana wields too much power, it's good when people fight back like Tito then and Nelson now.
prophecy033
8/9/12 10:19:23PM
I like Nelson and all but why in the world would he pick Conte? That's gonna create problems from the get go. Dumb move IMO. If I was a fighter I would steer clear of that team but I guess they really can't
tallica62
8/9/12 10:28:37PM
No matter how much you hate Dana, don't be stupid and realize he unfortunately controls your MMA career...at least on the big stage
BeeR
8/9/12 10:51:47PM
Dana.
boxercise.

'nuff said