Ross Pearson suffered backstage foot injury at UFC on FUEL TV 9

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ross Pearson suffered backstage foot injury at UFC on FUEL TV 9
grappler0000
4/7/13 9:19:04AM
As bad as things got on the week of UFC on FUEL TV 9, they couldn't have gotten worse: The event nearly lost its co-headliner just hours before it was set to begin.

Ross Pearson (15-6 MMA, 7-3 UFC), who eventually knocked out fellow lightweight Ryan Couture (6-2 MMA, 0-1 UFC) in Saturday's FUEL TV-televised co-main event, began warming up backstage at Stockholm's Ericsson Globe Arena and instantly knew there was trouble...

Full Story
tcunningham
4/7/13 12:17:21PM
pearson needs to go back to 145lbs. i thought he looked out of shape yesterday and was unimpressed with his performance even though he got the KO. he looked savage at the lower weight class.
airkerma
4/7/13 1:38:30PM

Posted by tcunningham

pearson needs to go back to 145lbs. i thought he looked out of shape yesterday and was unimpressed with his performance even though he got the KO. he looked savage at the lower weight class.

He didn't have that much success at fw though, I think that cut was pretty hard on him.
grappler0000
4/7/13 1:56:50PM
Not to mention, it's hard to say how he would've looked without an injured foot.