Rory MacDonald Still Wants Revenge On Carlos Condit

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rory MacDonald Still Wants Revenge On Carlos Condit
rockyf
7/18/11 6:12:30PM
It seems despite being touted as one of the best prospects in MMA today, Rory MacDonald (11-1) is having trouble letting go of the one defeat on his record. At UFC 115, MacDonald found himself two rounds up against Condit, but when the third round kicked off, Condit came out and absolutely destroyed MacDonald, marking up his face and forcing the ref to stop the fight just 7 seconds before the end of the fight. Speaking to Sportsnet.ca, 21 year old MacDonald stated:

"I still want my revenge against Carlos, though, because I truly believe I am a better fighter than him. I made a mistake in our fight and he capitalized. It happens to fighters on a weekly basis, and I wasn't the first or last to find myself in that position.

FULL STORY AND QUOTES
FlashyG
7/18/11 6:28:04PM
Is that your website or something? every post seems to include a link to that site where they just re-word other websites original content.

Its starting to feel like spam. Why not link the actual article written by Rory MacDonald himself

prophecy033
7/18/11 8:29:11PM

Posted by FlashyG

Is that your website or something? every post seems to include a link to that site where they just re-word other websites original content.

Its starting to feel like spam. Why not link the actual article written by Rory MacDonald himself

yeah, this additivemma stuff seems a little outta the blue and now its the only link to these stories. Shady business
icantthinkofanything
7/19/11 2:08:55AM
its the site again!!! aaaaahhhh

Rory may get it if and when Bj gets the ko on nbk
prophecy033
7/19/11 2:30:08AM
A rematch would be sweet but ill still take Carlos
Theoutlaw08
7/19/11 12:28:21PM
Yeah I don't know about that website.....seems fishy
Bubbles
7/19/11 12:53:49PM
i still feel their fight was stopped early (should have been a draw imo had it gone to the scorecards). i dont know who i would take now though. Condit has looked beastly lately, but Rory dismantled Diaz like no one...and he outclassed Condit for the first 10 minutes. imo their fight was much more deserving of FOTY rather than the windmill slugfest of Jung/Garcia. either way, their next fight should be a barnburner

as for that addictedmma site, are there any mods here that can ban this guy?
emfleek
7/19/11 1:15:50PM

Posted by Bubbles

as for that addictedmma site, are there any mods here that can ban this guy?

Nothing he's done is against the rules. He has, however, been asked to stop linking to that site.