Ronda Rousey tweets 'interesting' video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ronda Rousey tweets 'interesting' video claiming Sandy Hook shootings were government conspiracy
FastKnockout
1/16/13 6:05:26PM
UFC Women's bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey is known for her rather strong opinions on just about any topic, and this one is no different. Today Rousey tweeted what she stated to be an "interesting" video on Youtube. That video turned out to be a 30 minute clip suggesting that the recent Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre in Newtown, CT was a government conspiracy.

Link
Wallass
1/16/13 6:31:51PM
I dont want to get in a whole debate here but I'm into conspiracies and that sort of thing and the government has definitely been involved in some shady stuff in the past. Not saying they are here but I find it "interesting" that Ronda may agree.
Wallass
1/16/13 6:37:18PM
I dont want to get in a whole debate here but I'm into conspiracies and that sort of thing and the government has definitely been involved in some shady stuff in the past. Not saying they are here but I find it "interesting" that Ronda may agree.