Ronda Rousey: I have sex as much as possible pre fight

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ronda Rousey: I have sex as much as possible pre fight
« Previous Page
jakewalters
11/29/12 7:41:34PM

Posted by jjeans

OMG a female MMA fighter using sexual comments to get attention in the media...That's a real shocker right there. Y'all are thirsty puppets.

Coming from the person who bites harder than anyone else whenever DD makes a sexual comment
jjeans
11/29/12 8:05:25PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by jjeans

OMG a female MMA fighter using sexual comments to get attention in the media...That's a real shocker right there. Y'all are thirsty puppets.

Coming from the person who bites harder than anyone else whenever DD makes a sexual comment

jjeans
11/29/12 8:18:57PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by jjeans

You coulda taken that further though... I mean my avatar is a singer who pretty much sells herself on sex haha... Oh well there's always other days
Bubbles
11/29/12 8:33:23PM

Posted by jjeans

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by jjeans

You coulda taken that further though... I mean my avatar is a singer who pretty much sells herself on sex haha... Oh well there's always other days

singer? let's not give her that much credit
bjj1605
11/29/12 8:34:18PM

Posted by jjeans

So she turned you down then?

But seriously, is there like a sign up sheet or something?
kopower
11/29/12 9:34:45PM

Posted by BeeR

so sorry, I thought you were saying she's the type to lay back and take it.
my bad monsieur

No problem. We both know how it would play out

So her new nickname is Ride It Raw Ronda Rousey
warglory
11/29/12 9:39:25PM
I'm sorry, but everything that comes out of this woman's mouth irritates the shit out of me to no end. When I first saw her, I used to think she was cute, but now she just looks like the way she talks, and it's ugly...real ugly.

"When I got a steady" She sounds like a shitty rapper or something. Does she call her men shorties too? Ugh.
bjj1605
11/29/12 9:53:00PM

Posted by warglory
Does she call her men shorties too? Ugh.

I think most men would consider that an insult.
jakewalters
11/29/12 10:05:02PM

Posted by warglory

I'm sorry, but everything that comes out of this woman's mouth irritates the shit out of me to no end.

Bubbles
11/29/12 10:41:56PM

Posted by bjj1605

Posted by warglory
Does she call her men shorties too? Ugh.

I think most men would consider that an insult.

she can call me whatever she wants as long as we do teh dirtay
george112
11/29/12 10:45:19PM

Posted by warglory

I'm sorry, but everything that comes out of this woman's mouth irritates the shit out of me to no end. When I first saw her, I used to think she was cute, but now she just looks like the way she talks, and it's ugly...real ugly.

"When I got a steady" She sounds like a shitty rapper or something. Does she call her men shorties too? Ugh.

DUDE I feel exactly the same way. Irks the shit out of me
prozacnation1978
11/29/12 11:13:13PM
Shes probably fucking dana
The dude is so far up her ass when she opens her mouth
I can see Dana face saying hello
shaneTpain
11/30/12 2:50:24PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by warglory

I'm sorry, but everything that comes out of this woman's mouth irritates the shit out of me to no end.

this
thevoodooninja
11/30/12 3:15:12PM

Posted by george112

Posted by warglory

DUDE I feel exactly the same way. Irks the shit out of me

ME TOO!!!
cowcatcher
11/30/12 3:17:45PM
Not one of you guys that are irritated by her would hesitate to stick your evil inside her. There's nothing wrong with that either.
DancingDoll
11/30/12 3:57:30PM
So she gets a leading question, "Hey Ronda, what do you think of the 'women weaken legs' rule in fighting".... She answers truthfully and suddenly it gets blown up into its own article and people go off saying that she's looking for attention or surely must be banging Dana to get into the UFC. It couldn't possibly be her talent and record, right?

Sucks that women get raked for saying they like sex, being hot, or trying to play in the boys club.

She's marketable, she's talented, she's proven her worth by being the title-holder. Dana is absolutely doing the right thing by promoting the hell out of her - it's a new division and big addition to UFC. He's building momentum. If he wasn't putting her upfront right now, I'd seriously be questioning his business strategy.

I mean she's an MMA fighter. She talks like the guys she trains with at the gym. That's her vibe. She's not going to blush and giggle and say "When I'm in a loving relationship, I'll put extra rose petals on the bed before a fight."

In my opinion, she probably got led into talking about sex on this show and she just responded point blank. At least she's keeping it real.
warglory
11/30/12 6:12:38PM

Posted by DancingDoll

So she gets a leading question, "Hey Ronda, what do you think of the 'women weaken legs' rule in fighting".... She answers truthfully and suddenly it gets blown up into its own article and people go off saying that she's looking for attention or surely must be banging Dana to get into the UFC. It couldn't possibly be her talent and record, right?

Sucks that women get raked for saying they like sex, being hot, or trying to play in the boys club.

She's marketable, she's talented, she's proven her worth by being the title-holder. Dana is absolutely doing the right thing by promoting the hell out of her - it's a new division and big addition to UFC. He's building momentum. If he wasn't putting her upfront right now, I'd seriously be questioning his business strategy.

I mean she's an MMA fighter. She talks like the guys she trains with at the gym. That's her vibe. She's not going to blush and giggle and say "When I'm in a loving relationship, I'll put extra rose petals on the bed before a fight."

In my opinion, she probably got led into talking about sex on this show and she just responded point blank. At least she's keeping it real.

It's not the fact that she talked about sex DD, more power to her for that, it's the way she comes off when she talks about...well, just about anything, that I personally find annoying. I think it's great she is in the UFC as I love to watch her fight, I just find her to be incredibly obnoxious.
warglory
11/30/12 6:13:59PM

Posted by cowcatcher

Not one of you guys that are irritated by her would hesitate to stick your evil inside her. There's nothing wrong with that either.

warglory
11/30/12 6:15:57PM

Posted by jakewalters

Posted by warglory

Yeah that about sums it up.
Pages: 1 [2]