Ronda Rousey disses fellow Olympian Michael Phelps

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ronda Rousey disses fellow Olympian Michael Phelps
tallica62
7/21/12 10:10:26PM
Rousey disses Phelps for being a bit stuck up. I'd like to see them fight

full article
FlashyG
7/21/12 10:32:16PM
Ronda is making a lot of friends recently.

I guess when you're smoking hot and you tear peoples arms off for a living, you don't have to play nice all that often.
warglory
7/21/12 10:53:59PM
Isn't she basically the pot calling the kettle black by making fun of his chosen sport? He may not fight Rousey, but I guarantee you he could probably lap your ass in a pool. Why make fun of the man's credentials just because he doesn't live up to your standard of living? Ronda really comes across as a person I wouldn't go out of my way to meet in reality.
Shawn91111
7/21/12 10:55:02PM
She says whats on her mind, I like it.
meier
7/21/12 11:14:41PM
I can honestly say, that i do not care.
Chael_Sonnen
7/22/12 12:46:05AM
Way to diss a dude that has 20 gold medals....SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLE you dirty blonde....go back to making those often stupid stink face facial expressions that you are well known for.

A failure Miss Ronda
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 12:57:35AM
All that subway has gotten to his head.
george112
7/22/12 1:34:20AM

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

Way to diss a dude that has 20 gold medals....SHUT YOUR PIE-HOLE you dirty blonde....go back to making those often stupid stink face facial expressions that you are well known for.

A failure Miss Ronda

This

Seriously.

Shes talking like an idiot about someone who is the best in the world at what he does
tcunningham
7/22/12 1:48:26AM
shes trying to keep pace with mr sonnen but she is failing badly. she acts like she needs to be this celebrity that says what needs to be said, but reality is, is shes getting on my nerves and a lot of other people.
BlueSkiesBurn
7/22/12 6:13:53AM

Posted by tallica62

Rousey disses Phelps for being a bit stuck up. I'd like to see them fight

full article

Ronda, you're a bronze medalist and barely a blip on the radar. This man has more gold medals than any other human being in existence. To quote the Big Lebowski: "Donny, you're out of your element."
airkerma
7/22/12 8:53:53AM

Posted by george112

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

A failure Miss Ronda

This

Seriously.

Shes talking like an idiot about someone who is the best in the world at what he does

Thank you. I saw the headline and instantly thought this. If he didn't want to hang out he didn't want to hang out. Mind your business and win a gold...or many golds like phelps.
Bubbles
7/22/12 10:50:44AM
he was getting high in his corner with his group of friends and didn't want anyone to know

but seriously, she is sounding like a whiny bitch because everyone is supposed to talk to her. Not everyone is a social butterfly and Ronda probably wasn't among the top 25 well known athletes at that event either. Did Phelps even know who she was...better yet did even half of that party know who she was without her saying "I'm Ronda Rousey, top ranked female fighter on the planet and bronze medal Olympian in judo"? Doubt it.
MALICE
7/22/12 11:03:00AM
Rousey's blatant disrespect for anyone and everyone has become quite annoying. Calling out Kim Kardashian is just plain stupid. Her reasoning behind calling Kardashian out is born from pure hypocrisy. She believes Kardashian to be a poor role model to kids, but she believes her own publicised nude pictures show kids that respected role models can pose nude as well. Hypocrisy.

Second, calling out Phelps. Stupid. I think Rousey will quickly learn you shouldn't blurt out every random thought that enters your brain.
Boo_Radley21
7/22/12 11:11:51AM
They should bring back Carano to whip her ass. At least shes good lookin and not a raging....
Gogoplatapus
7/22/12 11:29:33AM
Why does she feel the need to be a cunt? Enough with her bullshit already.
BuffaloDave
7/22/12 11:44:52AM
Seems like she wants to become the female Chael Sonnen...
Budgellism
7/22/12 11:51:15AM
I hate to just pile on here but I've never been a fan of the Rousey outside of the cage. IMO she isn't attractive like everyone is saying and she's also a loud mouth. Enough with the constant belittling of other people.

And if it's just an act, she needs to get more original with it.
emfleek
7/22/12 12:06:19PM
Ha...I love it. What I love even more is how butthurt everyone gets every time she speaks.

thevoodooninja
7/22/12 12:40:28PM

Posted by emfleek

Ha...I love it. What I love even more is how butthurt everyone gets every time she speaks.

more like ear hurt, i don't need to hear a one trick pony talk shit about someone that's done more in a couple months than she has done in her whole life, next time she opens her mouth someone needs to stick something in it to muffle the stupidity that spews out of her mouth
Twenty20Dollars
7/22/12 12:47:00PM
This is far less annonying than hearing Sonnen talk about Andy.

Not everyone can like everyone.
kopower
7/22/12 12:57:15PM
Now that she has more publicity, I'm sure things like this will get blown up. Probably a combination of Ronda trying to get her name out there, and news outlets knowing this will draw some headlines.

If that's how she feels about Phelps, fine. She has no grounds to demerit Phelps accomplishments though.
shaneTpain
7/22/12 2:15:18PM

Posted by emfleek

THIS

everyone shut up & let Ronda talk !
she's hot & your all hideously disfigured. PERIOD

Bythar
7/22/12 2:31:46PM

Posted by george112

Posted by Chael_Sonnen

A failure Miss Ronda

This

Seriously.

Probably the best ever.
emfleek
7/22/12 2:51:26PM

Posted by voodoo-jitsu

next time she opens her mouth someone needs to stick something in it to muffle the stupidity that spews out of her mouth

Ahh, the irony.
warglory
7/22/12 5:05:00PM
Let's put it this way. I am willing to bet Phelps would fare far better in a fight with Rousey, than Rousey would in a swimming contest against Phelps.
Pookie
7/22/12 10:51:09PM
...what if Michael Phelps really is a bit of a stuck-up dick though?

If he is, i see nothing wrong with calling a spade a spade. But since i'm removed from the situation, i feel it's silly to condemn her for speaking her mind or to get behind her assertion.
FlashyG
7/22/12 11:13:54PM

Posted by warglory

Let's put it this way. I am willing to bet Phelps would fare far better in a fight with Rousey, than Rousey would in a swimming contest against Phelps.

I'd take that bet without a second thought.

Both will lose outside their respective sports but only one will have the likelihood of a serious injury.

I bet Rousey would snap his arm in seconds.

Aether
7/23/12 4:04:47AM
She knows how to get her name in the headlines, I'll give her that.