Ronda Rousey 'Breaking Ground' documentary premieres Monday on FOX Sports 1

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Ronda Rousey 'Breaking Ground' documentary premieres Monday on FOX Sports 1
FastKnockout
8/31/13 1:22:59PM
Just in time for one final buildup toward Season 18 of "The Ultimate Fighter," FOX Sports 1 this Monday will premiere a documentary on one of the UFC's biggest stars – Ronda Rousey.

Link
NE-1
8/31/13 2:04:10PM
I hardly consider Rousey a ground breaker in anything other than the first legitimate marketing forray in womens mma. Good job UFC; allow me to introduce you to the womens Roger Huerta
Boo_Radley21
8/31/13 3:11:55PM
They gotta market what they can but fuck take it a little slower. I'm sick of having Ronda Rousey jammed in my face all the time
Webbie
8/31/13 3:25:51PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

They gotta market what they can but fuck take it a little slower. I'm sick of having Ronda Rousey jammed in my face all the time

This
frizzzlecake
8/31/13 6:54:51PM
There's a storm coming Ronda, you and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

-Cyborg
Copenhagen
9/1/13 4:12:52AM
And now someone is supposed to comment about how Cyborg has tested positive in the past, and couldn't fight at 135.
machodog76
9/2/13 7:06:36PM

Posted by frizzzlecake

There's a storm coming Ronda, you and your friends better batten down the hatches, because when it hits, you're all gonna wonder how you ever thought you could live so large and leave so little for the rest of us.

-Cyborg

I thought that was Cat Woman.