Ronda Rousey

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Ronda Rousey
POLL: Who would you rather be with?
20 century woman who cooks and cleans 68% (15)
21st century woman who owns all the roads 32% (7)
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:00:16PM
She is Beautiful. She is feisty. She has a bad attitude. She is the typical 21st century woman who will likely be head of the household and make more money than her spouse.

What happened to the 20th century woman who stands by her husband's side through thick and thin - and til death do they part?

20th century women - loving, caring, submissive, stay home mom, cooks, cleans, breast feeds, makes little to no money, afraid to have an affair, drives slow, does laundry, likes gardening etc.

21st century women - feisty, bad attitude, makes more money, head of household, keeps partner on a leash, does not know how to cook ramen noodles, does not clean, does not know what a spatula is, drives fast and owns all the roads, will likely flirt with other males even when she is married etc.

These are my stereotypical definitions of the 20th and 21st century women. If given only these two choices, which woman would you choose?

As for me, I love my wife and I will never leave her but I feel the 20th century woman suits me better.
Budgellism
3/5/12 12:06:36PM
I need a 50/50 mix
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:13:01PM

Posted by Budgellism

I need a 50/50 mix

Sorry - you only have those two choices.
Budgellism
3/5/12 12:21:50PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Budgellism

I need a 50/50 mix

I'd have to go with the 20th century girl then. I'm a quiet guy who hates confrontation for the most part. I'm only 20 so I've grown up with some pretty bitchy girls with a ton of negative attitudes. I want a girl that is relaxed and won't give me shit for the questionable/illegal things I do
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:22:48PM
Dancing Doll, would you care to tell us which woman are you? I think most of us know already but please - amuse us?
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:25:18PM

Posted by Budgellism

Posted by KungFuMaster

Posted by Budgellism

I need a 50/50 mix

I'd have to go with the 20th century girl then. I'm a quiet guy who hates confrontation for the most part. I'm only 20 so I've grown up with some pretty bitchy girls with a ton of negative attitudes. I want a girl that is relaxed and won't give me shit for the questionable/illegal things I do

I hope you find that perfect woman you are looking for because from the description you just gave me -they are a rare commodity these days.
Kpro
3/5/12 12:29:01PM
lol, 3-0 for cooking and cleaning!
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:43:35PM
It's too bad we can't see who voted for what?
grappler0000
3/5/12 12:47:23PM
It's a tough choice, considering you make the 21st century woman sound so appealing. Only thing you forgot about her is that she'll probably poison you on your 40th birthday and run off with a younger guy.
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:48:51PM

Posted by Kpro

lol, 3-0 for cooking and cleaning!

Cooking and cleaning are two lost fossils which we can only observe through archaeological findings. We didn't know how valuable they were until they became extinct.
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 12:50:15PM

Posted by grappler0000

It's a tough choice, considering you make the 21st century woman sound so appealing. Only thing you forgot about her is that she'll probably poison you on your 40th birthday and run off with a younger guy.

I left that out because I was giving her the benefit of the doubt.
scoozna
3/5/12 2:36:37PM
I'm not sure what this has to do with Ronda Rousey (?).

20th century gal all the way. We men need to be provider/protectors. It's in our DNA.
emfleek
3/5/12 2:42:08PM

Posted by scoozna

It's in our DNA.

I thought I cleaned all that up!
kopower
3/5/12 3:14:56PM
Sounds like the choice is between a low maintenance woman, and a high maintenance woman. I don't deal well with drama, or a chick that has to try and look good all the time, for every occasion. Low maintenance 20th century for me.
Poor_Franklin
3/5/12 5:05:35PM
i'd let rousey abuse the shit out of me.

i think gina's hotter, but when rousey is mean mugging, she's by far sexier than gina

oh.......are we voting on something?

21st century
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 9:14:08PM

Posted by scoozna

I'm not sure what this has to do with Ronda Rousey (?).

20th century gal all the way. We men need to be provider/protectors. It's in our DNA.

Ronda Rousey is the typical 21st century woman - IMO of course.
KungFuMaster
3/5/12 9:15:56PM

Posted by Poor_Franklin

i'd let rousey abuse the shit out of me.

i think gina's hotter, but when rousey is mean mugging, she's by far sexier than gina

oh.......are we voting on something?

21st century

Something tells me you like kinky sex.
tcunningham
3/6/12 1:26:19AM
i couldnt vote, i like a mix of both. one thing is clear for me, the woman does not wear the pants in the relationship. i dont like submissive woman, to me submissive=spineless. interesting topic though
Drudinh
3/6/12 7:00:00AM
I wish my wife cooked and cleaned... I am just happy that she probably won't leave me for some dude. The thick and thin stuff is what we got going on but I would probably prefer the 21st girl. I'm gonna stop there before I get myself into some real trouble
KungFuMaster
3/6/12 12:17:24PM

Posted by Drudinh

I wish my wife cooked and cleaned... I am just happy that she probably won't leave me for some dude. The thick and thin stuff is what we got going on but I would probably prefer the 21st girl. I'm gonna stop there before I get myself into some real trouble

These new generation of women are all royalties.
Poor_Franklin
3/6/12 7:52:05PM

Posted by KungFuMaster

Something tells me you like kinky sex.

what other kind of sex is there?
Pookie
3/7/12 10:39:38PM
Michelle Rodriguez.