Ronaldo Souza and Gabriel Gonzaga jamming

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ronaldo Souza and Gabriel Gonzaga jamming
Wolfenstein
2/4/09 4:04:54AM
Just a video of the two best BJJ practitioners in the world--jamming out.

link
wiggum
2/4/09 9:42:11AM
"do these guys know how to party or what?!!" - Wayne Campbell, Circa 1992

ha, jk,..actually pretty cool video...was souza there just for visiting/training partner or is he part of team link these days?
Wolfenstein
2/4/09 2:04:30PM

Posted by wiggum

"do these guys know how to party or what?!!" - Wayne Campbell, Circa 1992

ha, jk,..actually pretty cool video...was souza there just for visiting/training partner or is he part of team link these days?

He was there for a two day seminar, and they are also pretty good friends. They also were both on the first Jungle Fight card. It was a great seminar, went on for a couple days for $100 and there was food after so everyone ate with the guys afterwards, and there was also another top bjj guy Alexandre Moreno...unfortunately he didn't get his chance to sing lol.
keith-hackney1
2/4/09 3:12:29PM
wow, gonzaga ans souza, both fought couture, probably singing about what a **** randy is !! LOL ha ha
GDK
2/4/09 7:47:18PM

Posted by keith-hackney1

wow, gonzaga ans souza, both fought couture, probably singing about what a **** randy is !! LOL ha ha

When did Jacare fight Couture?
Some grappling match I am yet to see?
bls1919
2/4/09 8:16:26PM
Good post Wolfie........BOO to your avatar...BOO!!!!!!
Boo_Radley21
2/4/09 11:32:41PM
Gabe Gonzaga is the man.
Drudinh
2/5/09 4:42:56AM

Posted by GDK

Posted by keith-hackney1

no video but a couple pics - Couture Draws with “Jacare” and Garcia Wins Again

What no crocodile crawl? I agree to a good post. but disagree to the booing of the av. hurricane
GDK
2/5/09 12:46:37PM

Posted by Drudinh

Posted by GDK

Posted by keith-hackney1

no video but a couple pics - Couture Draws with “Jacare” and Garcia Wins Again

What no crocodile crawl? I agree to a good post. but disagree to the booing of the av. hurricane

Cool
Thanks
casey64
2/5/09 1:41:36PM
Gonzaga acts like he doesnt know the words to the song their for a while.