Roger Huerta fighting at UFC 74 Opponent Named Inside

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Roger Huerta fighting at UFC 74 Opponent Named Inside
AmericanFighterAce
7/17/07 10:18:35AM
Rising UFC lightweight star Roger Huerta (18-1-1) today informed UFCmania.com that he will face Alberto Crane (8-0) at UFC 74 on August 25 at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.

LINK
silverbullet
7/17/07 10:38:11AM
Your post MUST:

3) ...contain a live link to the story or article you are sharing. To add a live link use the "Insert Web Link" option found on the "Add New Topic" page.

LINK

How hard is it to follow 4 simple rules?
kbogarto
7/17/07 12:30:54PM
so ufcmania.com isnt a live link but at least he has a source

http://ufcmania.com/2007/07/17/ufc-74-roger-huerta-vs-alberto-crane-exclusive/http://ufcmania.com/2007/07/17/ufc-74-roger-huerta-vs-alberto-crane-exclusive/
adamsb
7/17/07 12:47:06PM
roger is going to smash him its going to be grate
kbogarto
7/17/07 12:47:44PM
i was really disappointed when i found out that Huerta will be again fighting someone who is yet to prove that they are a possible contender. I would have loved to watch him fight Thiago Tavares. oh well hopefully he wins this fight and gets a A class fighter next fight.
xphycorx
7/17/07 1:18:15PM
alberto crane is no joke. he is a submission machine. he has submitted guys with submissions you rarely see like a crucifix and a omaplata. this will be a battle between a striker and a submission artist. it should be a very good fight.
Linye
7/17/07 3:19:52PM
It could be a good fight but it is a turn down that his opponen is a new comer
brutalbones
7/17/07 4:20:58PM

Posted by Linye

Not necessarily, look at the Houston Alexander-Keith Jardine fight.
grappler0000
7/17/07 5:29:58PM

Posted by brutalbones

Posted by Linye

Yeah, you get one of those once in a while...but, I think everyone is just disappointed that they didn't give him someone who was established and guaranteed to challenge him.
MMA_MESSIAH
7/17/07 7:00:11PM
Let's keep in mind that their is a whole crop of undiscovered talent out there. Before T.U.F. series discovered them Diego,Kos,Jardine, etc. where pretty much unknown, unproven fighters. This is MMA don't count out anyone. I will be rooting for Huerta tho.
babalu2720
7/17/07 9:04:20PM
I was lookin at Alberto's fight finder and he hasnt fought in two years. Just an observation.
brutalbones
7/17/07 10:43:31PM

Posted by grappler0000

Posted by brutalbones

Posted by Linye

Yeah, you get one of those once in a while...but, I think everyone is just disappointed that they didn't give him someone who was established and guaranteed to challenge him.

I totally agree with you; I'm just saying with all the upsets so far this year, you can't count anybody out.
StevieC
7/18/07 12:24:14AM
Great another guy Huerta can fight that nobody has heard of....
TOMMYAYO05
7/18/07 12:28:29AM
When is Huerta going to fight someone good.He needs to fight somone up and coming or someone like joe daddy or melvin or kenflo someone in contention possibly.
Vietnamese_Guy
7/18/07 8:32:14AM
god i hate huerta, i just do. He's done nothing to me but i just hate him. Silva needs to set him uo with sean sherk or someone that will rape him
Northrend
7/18/07 9:22:24AM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

god i hate huerta, i just do. He's done nothing to me but i just hate him. Silva needs to set him uo with sean sherk or someone that will rape him

I hate him to for some reason. I don't like how he was on the SI front cover...he is overrated...hasn't fought anyone good in the UFC yet....I dunno.