Roger Huerta Almost Beat The Crap Out Of Kenny Florian At UFC 87

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Roger Huerta Almost Beat The Crap Out Of Kenny Florian At UFC 87
DCRage
8/3/09 1:56:49PM
Literally. The funny story was shared by Florian to a Philadelphia newspaper, who at UFC 87 apparently was pretty sick before his fight with Roger Huerta and had to go quite a bit. Florian won by unanimous decision.

Article
skitzo
8/3/09 2:09:35PM
I have been there myself. At a high school wrestling meet I had really bad ***** before my match. I literally had to run off to the bathroom a few minutes before my match was going to start. Seriously, it was a nerve-wracking and embarrassing situation to be stuck in. I was fearful that at any moment on the mat I was going to **** myself if any "overexertion" occurred.
wrona666
8/3/09 2:50:20PM
That is pretty funny stuff
supatolacyl
8/3/09 3:28:38PM
I have pretty good restrant, but I can't help myself here. This brings an all new meaning to the nickname "kenFLO" I j ust couldn't help myself lmao
postman
8/3/09 3:30:12PM
I remember on a episode of Inside MMA the guy that runs cage rage (or what ever the pretty big org in Arizona is) told a story about a guy gettinf kicked in the stomach and a turd falling out of his pants had me
RearNakedJoke
8/3/09 8:59:21PM

I definitely did not want (a Tim Sylvia vs. Assuerio Silva situation) to happen

did Timmeh crap himself!?
SpiderSilva
8/3/09 9:03:36PM
can someone post this I watched the fight and did not see any crap coming out of Sylvias pants
breakdown5
8/3/09 10:26:24PM
Here's a link to where he admitted it to MMAWeekly.

LINKAGE

I can't remember at what point it happens in the fight (and that fight is painfully boring, so I can't bring myself to watch it again) but at some point they are clinched along the cage and Timmay's shorts start to slide down and you can very clearly see some skid marks in his drawers. There was no actual poo falling out of his pants. He just had the squirts.
prozacnation1978
8/3/09 10:48:00PM
drink liquid fiber before the match
RearNakedJoke
8/4/09 2:41:56AM
lol

i remember a couple awkward momensts where tim was defending a takedown or something and his shorts kept getting pulled down but i didnt really pay much attention to his tighty whities.

supatolacyl
8/4/09 3:20:44PM
Not matter what sport you're participating in Always and I mean ALWAYS take a pre-game dump. I thought that was a common knowledge lmao
Rush
8/4/09 6:07:53PM

Posted by supatolacyl

Always and I mean ALWAYS take a pre-game dump.

Before I ran a marathon a couple years ago, someone took your advice and left a huge cone shaped pile of crap in the port-a-potty before I went in to take a pre-race piss. Needless to say, I just about had a pre-race hurl. Nasty.

haggiswashere
8/4/09 6:19:36PM
Rush
8/4/09 6:58:14PM
Not sure what is more disturbing. the guy crapping his pants or the cameraman actually zooming in to get a closer look.
scobac
8/4/09 8:03:47PM

Posted by Rush

Posted by supatolacyl

Always and I mean ALWAYS take a pre-game dump.

Before I ran a marathon a couple years ago, someone took your advice and left a huge cone shaped pile of crap in the port-a-potty before I went in to take a pre-race piss. Needless to say, I just about had a pre-race hurl. Nasty.

is this the guy?

Rush
8/4/09 8:26:57PM
Dear lord Jesus I could have gone on without seeing that. lol
breakdown5
8/4/09 8:57:19PM
I hope that guy at least won the race.
supatolacyl
8/4/09 9:52:00PM
I wonder if that guy was running for IBS (irretible bowl syndrom) lmao haha