POLL: Should Roger Huerta be fighting tougher guys
YES 86% (38)
NO 2% (1)
i am retarded 11% (5)
the-james
8/1/07 3:52:36PM

Posted by scoozna

Posted by the-james

There is no question he sould be fighting thouger competition, but the ufc is trying to build him up for the for the mexican audience for a possible expansion into mexico and i dont really blame they need a spanish fighter for them to cheer fo

That's a bold claim, and insulting to huerta if untrue. Do you have a link to support this?

How is tha tinsulting Huerta?? I dont think hell be mad to hear he is being promoted as the hispanic poster boy for the ufc, and Dana White has been talking about an expansion to different countries such as Canada ,England which they did and Mexico and in the dusscussin Roger HUertas name was brought many times. All i was saying was that it would be easier for Dana White and the UFC to expand into mexico if they have a fighter like bisping is to Britain which is a home country fighter they can cheer for and Roger Huerta is most likely the fighter tahy are trying to use even though i dont think he was born in mexico.
Taylor8766
8/1/07 6:15:49PM
I Think Huerta could beat Gilbert and if he wins his next fight he could possibly be in shot for the lighweight title.
jeremygreen
8/1/07 6:20:28PM

Posted by peachfuzzz1305

Is it just me or is the UFC babying Roger by giving him these lolly pop fights

look at the fights they gave him Leonard Garcia , Doug Evans and Crane

do u guys agree with me

I agree with everything except saying they are babying him by giving him Leonard Garcia, that was a tough opponent and it was an amazing brawl.
peachfuzzz1305
8/1/07 10:03:29PM
Nick Diaz would rape Rodger
the-james
8/1/07 10:44:13PM

Posted by Taylor8766

I Think Huerta could beat Gilbert and if he wins his next fight he could possibly be in shot for the lighweight title.

Theres no way Huerta could beat Gilbert at this point Huertas never fought any top competition and is an exciting fighter but is not half as talented as Gilbert
Pages: 1 [2]