Roger Clemens Hearing (considering people still give a damn)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Roger Clemens Hearing (considering people still give a damn)
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/13/08 11:14:45AM
Watching it live as we speak. Pretty hard to know at this point who's lying and who's not... Right now though it looks like Clemens is sinking for he is avoiding pretty much any direct question asked by the congressmen and responding as a politician would. Anyways, post your thoughts folks!
pv3Hpv3p
2/13/08 11:31:36AM
What is the deal with Petite's statements or affidavids or whatever... From what I heard on the radio, they could have really sunk Roger's ship...

I personally don't care who takes performance enhancers, I know I probably should, but I just think people have cheated for as long as there's been a way to cheat... HGH, steroids, cocaine, a little vaseline under the brim of the hat... It's part of sports... And hell, I can't believe I'm quoting Tito, but if you're not cheating then you don't really want to win...

With all that being said, I still find this interesting... I don't see why some people can't just own up to their mistakes, as it really seems that Clemens is in the wrong... And the worst part is, a lot of these hearings are going to be hearsay and speculation, so I'm not sure if we'll ever find out what's really going on...

Anyways... If get a chance... Keep us posted
Rich78
2/13/08 11:39:56AM
OK, so I have no idea who Roger Clemens is, but thought it was a bit presumptious to think I wouldn't give a damn that someone had gone deaf!!!

Turns out I was waaaaaaaay off with the subject title
TNunley
2/13/08 12:14:23PM

Posted by Rich78

OK, so I have no idea who Roger Clemens is, but thought it was a bit presumptious to think I wouldn't give a damn that someone had gone deaf!!!

Turns out I was waaaaaaaay off with the subject title

WOW!!
Daddyprimetime
2/13/08 12:34:04PM
My roommate is watching it right now and I'm listening to it hear and there and found it interesting that Clemens ran home from school because he didn't have a car.
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/13/08 12:40:02PM
OH MY GOD he's just getting nailed right now...poor guy, shouldnt of lied
emfleek
2/13/08 12:58:41PM
*yawn*

Up until that damn Mitchell Report, the talk about "performance enhancing drugs" was actually starting to die down.

I was sick of hearing about this crap 3 years ago.

D0wnUnd6e6r
2/13/08 6:16:07PM

Posted by emfleek

*yawn*

Up until that damn Mitchell Report, the talk about "performance enhancing drugs" was actually starting to die down.

I was sick of hearing about this crap 3 years ago.

well SOOOOORRRRRRRY
Vietnamese_Guy
2/13/08 6:42:18PM
Why would anyone care about baseball anyways?
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/13/08 6:52:24PM

Posted by Vietnamese_Guy

Why would anyone care about baseball anyways?

The answer to your question my vietnamese friend would be baseball fans... oh and btw, your comment was soooooo f*cking cool, thanks !
Shawn91111
2/13/08 7:16:53PM
I think all fans realize there were steroid use by a good amount of players, you cant go back and change anything and IMO I think a lot of fans just want to get past this and just watch baseball. Im a huge Yankee fan since the early 80's and this wouldnt stop me from going to Yankee stadium or watching the games on tv.
LayinFrame
2/13/08 7:35:51PM
IMO, major league baseball will never be the same. Its sad to know that some of "our" favortie players of all time, really werent that good. There stats mean nothing when your juiced up, like it or not. That doesnt mean that they suck at baseball or there not good at what they do, but it pretty much goes to show you that they wouldnt be where there at today without performance enhancing drugs. I used to be the biggest cubs fan around, and i stopped watching it all together. I would rather watch a cooking show, then MLB at this point in time.
iwannabesedated
2/13/08 7:44:58PM
Would someone please supply the Pittsburgh Pirates with HGH...Obviously they missed the boat on the HGH.Since ownership doesnt want to spend $ on quality players atleast supply what you have with some juice.Maybe they can win 60 games.
D0wnUnd6e6r
2/13/08 7:49:20PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

Would someone please supply the Pittsburgh Pirates with HGH...Obviously they missed the boat on the HGH.Since ownership doesnt want to spend $ on quality players atleast supply what you have with some juice.Maybe they can win 60 games.

HAHAHAHAHA Again with the pirates lol
iwannabesedated
2/13/08 7:52:20PM

Posted by D0wnUnd6e6r

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

HAHAHAHAHA Again with the pirates lol

Well yeah man in 24 years of my life..Ive been able to see the Steelers win a super bowl,the Pens win 2 Cups and the Pirates..well...the pirates lose they had a decent team in the early 90's but not a winning season in like 16 years or something...these guys need all the help they can get.BRING ON THE JUICE!! and not OJ.