Rogan Podcast today with BAS! (3PT/6ET)

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Rogan Podcast today with BAS! (3PT/6ET)
grappler0000
2/22/11 5:31:43PM
Been waiting for this for a while. If anyone wants to tune in, it will be at 3PM PT. If you've never listened to his podcast before, it lasts roughly 2 hours and doesn't touch too much on MMA...but I'm sure that will be a bit different this time. When great guests are on, it's usually very entertaining, so I'm sure Bas will even make it that much better.

Link

If you do miss it live, it should be available later tonight at the same link or on iTunes in the next day or so.
RyanC
2/22/11 7:26:15PM
Really looking forward to listening to this when it becomes available on ITunes. I'm a religious listener of Rogan's podcast. I know Joe was looking forward to having Bas on.
grappler0000
2/22/11 7:52:48PM

Posted by RyanC

...I'm a religious listener of Rogan's podcast...

I figured...with your avatar
emfleek
2/22/11 8:06:46PM
I haven't watched in a while. How was it?
grappler0000
2/22/11 8:51:48PM
It was pretty good. I even learned a few new things about Bas along the way.
DCRage
2/23/11 9:05:44AM
I've tried listening to Rogan's podcast before, it's more ehhh to me. Not Joe's fault because I do like him for his UFC work (and some of his standup too), but it's equally stuff I'm not into and I don't like the supporting cast that much.
emfleek
2/23/11 9:26:02AM
I think Rogan's podcast is one of the best I've watched/heard, personally. I just don't have the time to sit down for 2 hours to watch it or listen to it.
grappler0000
2/23/11 11:09:49AM

Posted by emfleek

I think Rogan's podcast is one of the best I've watched/heard, personally. I just don't have the time to sit down for 2 hours to watch it or listen to it.

I agree on both accounts. If it were only an hour, I'd be a happy camper. Being two hours required me to justify the time to myself...I usually just tell myself it's the same amount of time as watching a movie.
RyanC
2/24/11 5:14:48PM

Posted by emfleek

I can listen to my IPod while I work so I just download them, and listen at work. It's a great way to pass the day.