Rodrigo Damm fights his way into the hospital

MMAPlayground.com » Community » MMA News Share Forum » Rodrigo Damm fights his way into the hospital
prophecy033
4/8/13 6:33:21PM
Damm broke into medical offices Thursday night, seeking attention for his ailing wife.

Link
FastKnockout
4/8/13 9:36:19PM
I can understand his actions. While some might shake their heads, you have to think of what you'd do if it was your wife. Disappointed with the hospital staff, though. A potiential heart attack should be top priority.
Goatenstein
4/8/13 9:58:35PM
I wanna know more.
prophecy033
4/8/13 10:53:43PM

Posted by FastKnockout

I can understand his actions. While some might shake their heads, you have to think of what you'd do if it was your wife. Disappointed with the hospital staff, though. A potiential heart attack should be top priority.

THIS
Svartorm
4/9/13 3:12:37PM
If Brazil is anything like the US, the nurse or medical professional at the desk is going to send folks in in order of severity. As a layman, Damm decided it was a heart attack. As a professional, the person at the desk apparently didn't think so, and turns out they were right.

People need to remember that A) they're not doctors and B) your loved one isn't any more important than everyone else getting treatment. He could have interrupted treatment of someone that was in just as bad a shape as his own wife.
airkerma
4/9/13 3:21:01PM

Posted by Svartorm

If Brazil is anything like the US, the nurse or medical professional at the desk is going to send folks in in order of severity. As a layman, Damm decided it was a heart attack. As a professional, the person at the desk apparently didn't think so, and turns out they were right.

People need to remember that A) they're not doctors and B) your loved one isn't any more important than everyone else getting treatment. He could have interrupted treatment of someone that was in just as bad a shape as his own wife.

Very well said. WebMD doesn't make you a board certified physician.