Rocky 6

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Rocky 6
SICKRICK
2/7/07 1:08:32PM
ROCKY 6 was as good as the first, i seent the movie with my wife and it was the perfect ending to the perfect series of movies.. i am a super fan, being from philly i guess im alittle partial but none the less it was worth seeing if you are a true rocky fan......
DoTheMMAth
2/7/07 1:26:47PM

Posted by SICKRICK

ROCKY 6 was as good as the first, i seent the movie with my wife and it was the perfect ending to the perfect series of movies.. i am a super fan, being from philly i guess im alittle partial but none the less it was worth seeing if you are a true rocky fan......

It was deffinitely better than I expected it to be, and had a good fitting ending
Svartorm
2/7/07 6:13:22PM
Wow, thanks for ruining the ending.
JunCTion
2/7/07 6:19:57PM
yeah you told us the ending so why not just summerize tha whole movie si we don't have to watch it
hippysmacker
2/8/07 7:33:25AM
I deleted the spolier post, Good movie , I'm glad they made it, but I didn't like the way it was directed. The fight scenes were shot sort of sketchy, like a Tony Scott movie but different
SICKRICK
2/8/07 9:35:28AM
well i movie has been out for a long time and now its coming on video so catch up , but rent it it was a great movie 5stars
cowcatcher
2/8/07 9:46:46AM

Posted by hippysmacker

I deleted the spolier post, Good movie , I'm glad they made it, but I didn't like the way it was directed. The fight scenes were shot sort of sketchy, like a Tony Scott movie but different

deleted too late, sob, now I know the ending. at least Tommy Morrison didn't ruin this one for me.
SICKRICK
2/8/07 9:51:34AM
well if you want to know anything about it the email me becuase hippysmackasser is deleting crap.. but someone dies.. watch it and find out
argile
2/8/07 1:03:45PM
I thought it was a bit too long, it was decent though. Not as good as the previous ones but it fits in with the series.

Anyone else find it weird him being 60 years old or whatever with jet black hair.
Stickan
2/8/07 6:14:45PM
I thought it was pretty slow and boring but the always very emotional parts with the violins and Sylvester Stallone yelling and sounding mentally challenged made me spit out my coke in laughter.

The way too short training scenes were really cool as usual though.

btw. Antonio Tarver did a great job acting for being his first film (I assume). Must have been hard for a usually LHW boxer around 79 kilos to look like he's weighing 98. Stallone looked way bigger and he got listed as 93.
casey64
7/12/07 4:27:11PM
I got the movie.Fight is the bomb.
TOMMYAYO05
7/12/07 8:52:36PM
Good movie probably my 3rd favorite behind 2 and 4
tommyprairie
7/14/07 10:19:46PM
Awesome Movie. Loved the ending, but the Alternating ending would have worked too. Great end to the Rocky Series