Rock Star MMA Fights.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Rock Star MMA Fights.
40ouncetofreedom
6/19/08 5:49:39PM
What are some musicians you like to see fight each other in the octagon or ones That you would like fight.

Danzig (Misfits Samhain Danzig) Vs Peter Steele (Type O Negative)

I gotta go with Danzig By KO

Axl Rose ( Guns n Roses) Vs Vince Neil ( Motley Crue)

Axl by Ref Stoppage TKO

2Pac Vs Biggie

I like Pac more...But Biggie is just too big for Pac to handle Biggies takes this one by blanketing pac to a UD.

Main Event

Me Vs Fallout Boy...... the entire band...

Me by sheer brutal beatdowns and after i finish of that guyliner wearing Pete Wentz...Ashlee simpson will divorce him and we can make beautiful babies together.

sorry im bored.

DJDark41
6/19/08 6:19:35PM
On the topic of the beatdown of Fall Out Boy, I think I would help you brutally assault them. And on top of that, I would kill whichever one of them thought it would be acceptable for them to cover a Pantera song. And by the way, it sucked ass. I mean, I'm not even a professional musician and I can pretty much play the whole song without sounding like utter crap. I will save you guys the pain of listening to it, but if you so dare, just search Youtube. You'll find it, and when you do, God save your soul.
40ouncetofreedom
6/19/08 6:39:54PM
FOB covered Pantera...ZOMG...that has to be awful.Thanks for the heads up
casketcoin
6/19/08 6:43:55PM
pac v.s. biggie
NO CONTEST
both die in the fight
puppetmaster837
6/19/08 7:16:28PM

Posted by 40ouncetofreedom

What are some musicians you like to see fight each other in the octagon or ones That you would like fight.

Axl Rose ( Guns n Roses) Vs Vince Neil ( Motley Crue)

Peter Steele by dongbar
Axel Rose by extentions choke
DJDark41
6/19/08 7:16:53PM

Yeah, as a humongous Pantera fan, I died about 99% inside. Its a shame that such an amazing band and a band that is also highly underrated by the outside world, gets recognized by crap like Fall Out Boy and Avenged Sevenfold. Quick hint to the girl-punk and "metal" bands out there. YOU CAN'T DO PANTERA. Stick to your whining girly crap and hopeless screaming and sub-par guitar solos. Leave the metal covers to the masters, like Dave Mustaine, Dream Theater and other on Gigantour.
40ouncetofreedom
6/19/08 7:22:59PM

Posted by DJDark41

Yeah, as a humongous Pantera fan, I died about 99% inside. Its a shame that such an amazing band and a band that is also highly underrated by the outside world, gets recognized by crap like Fall Out Boy and Avenged Sevenfold. Quick hint to the girl-punk and "metal" bands out there. YOU CAN'T DO PANTERA. Stick to your whining girly crap and hopeless screaming and sub-par guitar solos. Leave the metal covers to the masters, like Dave Mustaine, Dream Theater and other on Gigantour.

If you like Slayer...Theres a Punk Band Called BigWig from Jersey that Covers "War Ensemble" Its awesome..
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 7:24:58PM
Abbath would kill anyone...
"Domestic purebred of the everlifted north sky!!!"
Aaronno9
6/19/08 7:25:22PM
Hetfeild vs Lars. The looked ready to beat the shit out of each other at one point on some kind of monster (was that even what the film was called, i cant remember?) so id like to see em throw down. Id feel bad for lars though, the little ankle biter would stand no chance against a pissed off James Hetfield.
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 7:27:48PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Hetfeild vs Lars. The looked ready to beat the shit out of each other at one point on some kind of monster (was that even what the film was called, i cant remember?) so id like to see em throw down. Id feel bad for lars though, the little ankle biter would stand no chance against a pissed off James Hetfield.

I don't know... James is a bit of pus sober... ya might wanna git him liquored up first...
Aaronno9
6/19/08 7:35:24PM

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Posted by Aaronno9

I don't know... James is a bit of pus sober... ya might wanna git him liquored up first...

I guess, but i mean cmon, Lars is like 4.7" or something. Id take james via soccer kick to the head of lars. While hes still standing up.
40ouncetofreedom
6/19/08 7:37:09PM

Posted by Aaronno9

Posted by bobbydoomocculta

Posted by Aaronno9

I guess, but i mean cmon, Lars is like 4.7" or something. Id take james via soccer kick to the head of lars. While hes still standing up.

Yeah didnt Lars used to play Tennis...There isnt anything tough about tennis...
bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 7:46:46PM
Yeah but to be in a metal band and admit that you play tennis... that boy don't give a f*ck...

Lars quick shot and ground and pound vs. the sober james...

Kracker_Jap
6/19/08 8:36:19PM

Isn't there a u-tube video of Danzig getting ko'd??

I love that song Mother

bobbydoomocculta
6/19/08 8:39:39PM

Posted by Kracker_Jap

Isn't there a u-tube video of Danzig getting ko'd??

I love that song Mother

That song gets Bobby Doom Occulta's Stamp of approval...
40ouncetofreedom
6/19/08 8:45:28PM
Yeah he got sucker punched buy some fat dude from some shitty band..

The Dude did rock Danzig tho..But i dont think Glen expected it.

Jimbo
6/20/08 8:19:00AM
Evil Jared from Bloodhound Gang > almost any other musician

Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
CantAndleDaRiddum
6/20/08 12:48:12PM
Danzig would kill everyone. period.
mrsmiley
6/20/08 9:10:42PM
Danzig 10 years ago would give everyone a good run for their money,but I think Peter Steele takes him.Danzig is like 5'6 and Steele is well over six feet tall,and has biceps the size of Danzigs torso.While Steele isn't as fit as he was a few years back I think he wins.
coldchillin
6/21/08 3:28:48AM
Freddie Foxxx (underground veteran rapper) would probably knockout any musician alive right now. If Danzig thought that fat dude rocked him, Bumpy Knucks would put a hurting on him.

Willie D (from rap group Geto Boys) was a former professional boxer back in the day and is said to still be nice with the hands.

Cdellorso
7/11/08 3:57:29PM
New kids on the block VS Jackson 5

Back Street VS NSync

Winner travels over the border to fight MENUDO

eyeforeigneye
7/11/08 4:03:02PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Danzig would kill everyone. period.

i used to think that..
Danzig gets KTFO

id say Henry Rollins could kick some serious ass though
DJDark41
7/11/08 9:40:54PM

Posted by Jimbo

Evil Jared from Bloodhound Gang > almost any other musician

He does look like he could kick quite a bit of ass.
RNC
7/11/08 11:29:35PM
Chino XL to beat up 50 cent.
Mayhem13
7/12/08 1:21:19AM
Danzig didnt get sucker punched, he pushed the guy first..and then dude swung.

plus he deserved it, they were supposed to open for Danzig, but Glenn didnt feel like going on that late on that certain night, and asked if they would play AFTER danzig...the band agreed.

after Danzigs set, Glenn said shows over turn the ligths on...and didnt let whatever the band was play...he's a douche
Mayhem13
7/12/08 1:23:35AM
the lead singer Mark from Chimaira would own a lot of people.

he has a black belt in 1-2 different disciplines (has been training for over 15 years) and is planning on opening his own gym soon.