Rizzo vs. Barnett 2

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » General MMA Talk » Rizzo vs. Barnett 2
POLL: Who's gonna take this Rematch?
Pedro Rizzo 24% (8)
Josh Barnett 76% (25)
chickmagnet
5/11/08 4:33:52PM
Who takes this fight?

If Rizzo is in good consdition I say he knocks Barnett out again. Rizzo will kick him all day long like CC did. Barnett won't hhave a leg to stand on by the end of this fight.
Twenty20Dollars
5/11/08 5:14:41PM
cept barnett is going to take him down and pound him.

im taking barnett.
cmill21
5/11/08 5:54:23PM

Posted by chickmagnet

Who takes this fight?

If Rizzo is in good consdition I say he knocks Barnett out again. Rizzo will kick him all day long like CC did. Barnett won't hhave a leg to stand on by the end of this fight.

I think Barnett will win this fight fairly easily. I don't think Rizzo and Barnett are anywhere near where they were back when they first fought. We'll see though.
jae_1833
5/11/08 10:47:42PM
IDK they have both been shady lately.....one of them is definately make a comeback here....Rizzo could be three in a row here with both Monson and Barnett on his list....that would look nice!!! I'm not gonna pick him though....I think Barnett will take it down where it belongs and secure the W by GNP!!!
Dastardly1
5/11/08 11:18:36PM
i see Barnett beating both Monson and Rizzo then getting a shot at Fedor if Couture is still legally tied up.
ICSlegend
5/12/08 12:45:12PM

Posted by cmill21

I think Barnett will win this fight fairly easily. I don't think Rizzo and Barnett are anywhere near where they were back when they first fought. We'll see though.

Exactly. Barnett has a ton more experience and top wins since then.
CantAndleDaRiddum
5/12/08 2:14:52PM
I got Barnett by either UD or late rd TKO.......cant decide
Jackelope
5/12/08 2:41:07PM
Yep, Barnett.
pv3Hpv3p
5/12/08 3:27:06PM
I'd love to see Pedro take this fight again... But it seems that he and Barney have gone in different directions since their last fight, and don't really see Barnett losing this one
Franklinfan47
5/12/08 4:53:10PM
The difference is that Barnett is twice the fighter he was when they fought the first time and Rizzo.....not so much. I think Barnett will beat Monson and Rizzo both by decisions.
chickmagnet
5/13/08 11:33:58PM
We shall see! Rizzo could knock him out again. He will train hard for this and he will can back on the warpath. I think that if he keeps this fight on the feet he can and will finish it.

But logically thinking this fight over Barnett can pull off a UD
NatedawgThaM
5/13/08 11:44:43PM
Barnett by Unanimous Decision!!!!

I think he'll be good enough to hang with Rizzo on the feet for as long as it takes to get him on the ground, meaning he'll do good enough standing to not get KTFO. I think he'll be able to out wrestle Rizzo easily to get the UD!!!