Rising lightheavyweights!

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » Rising lightheavyweights!
DBockman
5/11/11 4:08:26AM
one of the Rising lightheavyweights are coming People like Anthony johnson jason brilz and others but I see a whole new generation coming to the UFC
jjeans
5/11/11 11:39:31AM
Jason Brilz just lost and is 35 years old, kind of past the point of rising
Anthony Johnson fights in the welterweight division... Could you check some facts before posting?
gravy13
5/11/11 12:34:56PM
And in other news... Blake Bowman is rapidly climbing the ladder in the UFC heavyweight division.
jjeans
5/11/11 12:58:41PM

Posted by gravy13

And in other news... Blake Bowman is rapidly climbing the ladder in the UFC heavyweight division.

I heard he was fighting Jason Thacker at 135 pound at UFC 130 for the next contender of Anderson Silva's Middleweight title... Well I didn't hear I just made up the idea.
Franklinfan47
5/11/11 1:04:22PM

Posted by DBockman

one of the Rising lightheavyweights are coming People like Anthony johnson jason brilz and others but I see a whole new generation coming to the UFC

hashyandy4
5/11/11 2:37:48PM

Posted by DBockman

Dude what are u talking about, none of this makes any sense???

Is someone else on your account or do u really have no clue what your talking about???
SmileR
5/11/11 3:39:18PM
Give the kid a break! He's obviously new to the site and messed up a bit, why not just help him out or mention a good prospect at LHW rather than jump all over him. Its not sherdog!

Brilz was new to the UFC and looked good against Little Nog before dropping his last fight. Guys like Phil Davis, Gustafsson and Bader are probably the type of fighter that will give Jones a good fight in a few years time though.
emfleek
5/11/11 5:53:36PM

Posted by SmileR

Give the kid a break! He's obviously new to the site and messed up a bit, why not just help him out or mention a good prospect at LHW rather than jump all over him. Its not sherdog!

Brilz was new to the UFC and looked good against Little Nog before dropping his last fight. Guys like Phil Davis, Gustafsson and Bader are probably the type of fighter that will give Jones a good fight in a few years time though.

This is one of the reasons why you're one of the members of the site I respect the most. I couldn't agree more.

Quit being dicks, people.
hashyandy4
5/11/11 5:59:42PM

Posted by emfleek

Posted by SmileR

This is one of the reasons why you're one of the members of the site I respect the most. I couldn't agree more.

your rite, i apoloigize
sbulldavid
5/11/11 9:06:57PM
Yes, no need to be disrespectful, this kid might come up with some uninformed ideas, but he's always respectful to everybody else.
warglory
5/11/11 10:08:47PM
I'd be willing to bet we could probably pull up some asinine statements made by anyone who has posted here for a while, myself included, along with any other veteran poster. As has been said, he's not a troll, so correct the fella and move on. Again, this isn't Sherdog, this is the Playground.
prozacnation1978
5/11/11 11:27:10PM
Only definition of rising lightheavy would be phil davis
Since jones is champ

But yes ufc needs to sign some new prospects

Cause griffin, rampage, shogun,evans, machida is the core
I. Wanna see new light heavy prospects
DBockman
5/13/11 2:35:48AM
That was my friend
s
jjeans
5/13/11 11:19:43AM

Posted by DBockman

That was my friend
s

Hmmm? Do you mean: That was, My friend. In reply to somebody else.
Or did you mean: That was my friend/s, as in somebody else posted for you?
DBockman
5/14/11 7:28:08PM
Emfleek is right but jason brilz is new to the ufc you guys need to calm down
jjeans
5/15/11 11:20:00AM

Posted by DBockman

Emfleek is right but jason brilz is new to the ufc you guys need to calm down

Okay, sorry for bashing you to begin with! But Jason Brilz isn't new to the UFC, he's 3-3 and debuted in September of 08, he's been in the UFC for a while now, again not trying to bash you but please check some facts. He's been in the UFC for longer than Dan Hardy!
DBockman
5/16/11 3:05:18AM
he is new to both of them are 3 years is not a long time
Pookie
9/24/11 6:34:47PM

Posted by emfleek