UFC: Rio

MMAPlayground.com » MMA General » UFC Forum » UFC: Rio
jjeans
8/22/11 11:38:59AM
So UFC's returning to Brazil, anybody doing anything special for the event?

I'm having a Brazil party on saturday night for the event, got quite a lot of people coming over, will post up the pics after the event. But well.... I need some help, other than MMA and Soccer anybody know some brazillian things? Brazillian food to cook? Just ordered a brazillian flag now

Any ideas guys?
KungFuMaster
8/22/11 11:54:35AM
You will definitely need traditional Brazilian music i.e. Bossa Nova and Samba. But if you cannot find any of those types of music online, do not worry>>> The Brazilian crowd will be bringing congas, maracas and all sorts of percussion instruments to play some Bossa Nova and Samba during the event to help aid their fighters and keep them on beat.
Chael_Sonnen
8/22/11 12:10:25PM

Posted by jjeans

So UFC's returning to Brazil, anybody doing anything special for the event?

I'm having a Brazil party on saturday night for the event, got quite a lot of people coming over, will post up the pics after the event. But well.... I need some help, other than MMA and Soccer anybody know some brazillian things? Brazillian food to cook? Just ordered a brazillian flag now

Any ideas guys?

You'll need a Team Quest flag as well.
kopower
8/22/11 12:42:07PM
A must is certainly girls that Sir Mix Alot would approve of.
emfleek
8/22/11 12:45:27PM
Brazilian waxes for everyone!

shaneTpain
8/22/11 1:02:57PM
a couple Brazilian girls would spice your party up!!!!
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
Theoutlaw08
8/22/11 1:17:13PM
If I were you, I would first look up types of Brazilian food and then see if you could pull off some of their recipes. Not sure how it is by you, but I know there is a place near me which is a Brazilian restaurant. I would check your area to see if anyone can cater Brazilian food.
FastKnockout
8/22/11 3:05:23PM
Don't forget to include a nice game of Steven Segal monopoly.
Chael_Sonnen
8/22/11 4:13:33PM

Posted by FastKnockout

Don't forget to include a nice game of Steven Segal monopoly.

Or a stack of "hurt ribs"
Pookie
8/22/11 4:38:56PM
Starve some children for a couple of days, drug them up, and then give them Machine guns and let them out after Anderson wins. It will be like something out of City of God.
prozacnation1978
8/22/11 10:44:08PM

Posted by Pookie

Starve some children for a couple of days, drug them up, and then give them Machine guns and let them out after Anderson wins. It will be like something out of City of God.

That's too funny!! Maybe I will grab a transexual to bang during the fight !! J/K !!!

I already went behind my bosses back and gave me the day off sat
The guy tried to make me work till 6 during a fight night. Bad idea!!!

Actually I am in shock that for the first time ever!! A friend actually offered to pay for the fights. I almost cried!!