Ringgirl and Lesnar

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ringgirl and Lesnar
Sinister
9/26/09 1:06:31PM
Found this on junkie and for some reason the ring girls expression annoys me. Of all the fighters, she looks like she is overly excited for Lesnar
Thoughts
Image Attachment(s):
Photo Attachment 1
BelXavier420
9/26/09 1:22:49PM
Maybe she is a fan of MMA fighters?
fizzle
9/26/09 1:37:43PM
Or maybe she is a big fan of ridiculously big dudes who are in ridiculously good shape... the world may never know?
postman
9/26/09 3:36:07PM
I don't think she is looking at Lesnar
UFCmma666
9/26/09 5:20:41PM

Posted by postman

ya it looks like shes looking at someone in the audience or maybe she has a fetish for guys with a terrible tattoo of a sword on their chest

If so i gotta get me one of them tattoos
SpiderSilva
9/26/09 6:37:50PM

Posted by UFCmma666

Posted by postman

ya it looks like shes looking at someone in the audience or maybe she has a fetish for guys with a terrible tattoo of a sword on their chest

If so i gotta get me one of them tattoos

Sir that would be a sword tattoo with spooge coming out the tip and from all the weigh ins I've seen the ring girls never really look like their looking at the fighters but they seem to always be laughing
Rush
9/26/09 8:23:04PM

Posted by SpiderSilva

from all the weigh ins I've seen the ring girls never really look like their looking at the fighters but they seem to always be laughing

I agree. I get the sense that these girls are not that interested in most of these guys.
Basshandsome
9/27/09 12:51:15AM
She looks like she is laughing at him for being in that pose. She posted on her Facebook that she thought he was a D-bag after UFC 100. Yes, I have her on Facebook... she added me of course
Boo_Radley21
9/27/09 11:21:38PM
Are you really debating whether she looks overly excited about Lesnar...wow. This gets the who gives a **** award.
emfleek
9/28/09 9:33:48AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Are you really debating whether she looks overly excited about Lesnar...wow. This gets the who gives a **** award.

Agreed. If that's the case, what's with Joe's facial expression? It looks like he wants to tackle Lesnar and make comedian wrestler babies.
bigbubbano23
9/28/09 3:59:19PM
yea joe prolly said something funny(maybe hard to beleive) but she looks like she's laughing at something joe said about lesnar.
Sinister
10/4/09 2:53:31PM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Who gives a **** topics are encouraged in the padded room.

Someone told me they watched the weigh ins and Lesnar did that thing where he flexes his pecs back and forth and thats why she laughed/
Naturaldisaster
10/23/09 10:57:23PM
Maybe she thinks he's a tool? lol just a thought
Aether
10/26/09 8:03:58AM
pretty sure she just saw his tattoo for the first time and burst into laughter as soon as he turned his back.