Ridiculous shit we watch when drunk or high.

MMAPlayground.com » Off Topic » Off Topic » Ridiculous shit we watch when drunk or high.
Next Page »
Boo_Radley21
9/15/08 1:01:20AM
My brother was telling me a little while ago that he walked passed my room once and I was passed out with five pin bowling on the t.v. Normally I would probably kill myself after watching a couple minutes of it, but since I was in a special state of mind I watched it seriously until I fell asleep. Other ones I have watched are the Magic Bullet infomercial (has anyone actually seen this one? Worst acting ever...even for infomercial standards) or anything on TreeHouseTV. (That's basically a channel dedicated to three year olds for anyone who hasn't head of it.)

So what does anyone else watch and enjoying when they aren't sober that they would really hate any other time?
DiabloFreak56
9/15/08 1:02:23AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

My brother was telling me a little while ago that he walked passed my room once and I was passed out with five pin bowling on the t.v. Normally I would probably kill myself after watching a couple minutes of it, but since I was in a special state of mind I watched it seriously until I fell asleep. Other ones I have watched are the Magic Bullet infomercial (has anyone actually seen this one? Worst acting ever...even for infomercial standards) or anything on TreeHouseTV. (That's basically a channel dedicated to three year olds for anyone who hasn't head of it.)

So what does anyone else really watching and enjoying when they aren't sober that they would really hate any other time?

lmfao ive woken up to the magic bullet infomercial myself once or twice.
Boo_Radley21
9/15/08 1:03:28AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Posted by Boo_Radley21

So what does anyone else really watching and enjoying when they aren't sober that they would really hate any other time?

lmfao ive woken up to the magic bullet infomercial myself once or twice.

haha it's just so damn interesting i cant help it.
DiabloFreak56
9/15/08 1:04:37AM
oh also that infomercial about those ovens with that old guy??? does anyone know what im talking about? ive woken up to that too many times

the slogan is "you set it and forget it"
haggiswashere
9/15/08 1:12:46AM
i usually have to be drunk to watch aqua teen hunger force. I don't know why i do but i like turn into a friggin mr hyde who loves that show and i get so pissed if it isn't on.
bullettdodger
9/15/08 1:14:33AM

Posted by DiabloFreak56

oh also that infomercial about those ovens with that old guy??? does anyone know what im talking about? ive woken up to that too many times

Thats the Ronco, they make a damn fine product. A good 80% of the adultswim line up is better stoned imo... metalocalypse is a personal favorite of mine. Have seen the magic bullet but am more a fan of the "Shamwow"... its really is the most amazing thing known to man!
Boo_Radley21
9/15/08 1:24:33AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Thats the Ronco, they make a damn fine product. A good 80% of the adultswim line up is better stoned imo... metalocalypse is a personal favorite of mine. Have seen the magic bullet but am more a fan of the "Shamwow"... its really is the most amazing thing known to man!

Man, Metalocalypse is one of my favourite shows when I'm sober haha.
CantAndleDaRiddum
9/15/08 2:00:13AM
any adult swim, south park, infomercials of almost any kind, reliqion channels (if u wanna hate, atleast PM before flaming), and any discovery channel, animal planet, or history channel thing that looks cool
bullettdodger
9/15/08 2:06:15AM

Posted by Boo_Radley21

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Man, Metalocalypse is one of my favourite shows when I'm sober haha.

For sure man, that show rocks, but ya know the recent one of this season, where they go to jungle to get the poodoo or whatever that tribal drug was called. that is one of my favorites, the finale was totally awesome, spoiler.. i hope the manager makes it, hes my favorite character. "Thats my bread and butter you're f**king with"
Pookie
9/15/08 5:33:20AM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DiabloFreak56

I fell in love with metalocalypse when i saw their music video, hella high and senseless violence... perfect tandem!
Agree on Adult Swim
ATHF, Robot Chicken, Family guy, Metalocalypse, Harvey Birdman, Brak, Spaceghost, Pee Wee Herman, Shin Shan.... all 10x better high
gotta spread the love
bullettdodger
9/15/08 10:08:18AM
I loooved when they did old school fridays. The only show i really can't stomache is Tim and Eric.... i guess i just don't "get it".
Believe-in-judo81
9/15/08 11:00:58AM
When I'm done drinking I usually either just pass the hell out, make something to eat then pass out, or play 30-45 minutes of vid games then try to make it down the stairs to my room to crash out. That last doesn't always go smoothly.

Also, Skwissgar Skwigelf and Toki Wartooth rock my face right the hell off, hilarious characters man.
jiujitsufreak74
9/15/08 2:39:01PM

Posted by bullettdodger

Posted by DiabloFreak56

Shamwow seriously is the most amazing thing i have ever seen

and i find this thread pretty funny because i watch all if the shows you guys mentioned and i don't drink or smoke

...yes, even Tim and Eric. everyone thinks i'm weird because i can laugh at that sober
Rush
9/15/08 2:52:49PM
I don't drink much any more, but usually the most ridiculous shit I saw were the actions of people who had been drinking.
dannyfrank
9/15/08 3:26:40PM
i dont drink much either, but when im tired in the middle of the day, i'll watch some weird shit. once a friend and i got back to my house after playing paintball in 100 degree heat for 3 hours and were exhausted. we then spent the remainder of the day laughing our asses off as we watched professional darts
loller90278
9/15/08 5:04:09PM
the best thing to watch when you're faded is the classic monty python show from the 70s. its honestly the best thing in the world. last time i watched natural born killers and got creeped out.

breakdown5
9/15/08 6:08:02PM
There are certain movies that I can only watch f'd up are either really dark, depressing films, or really challenging films that probably should be watched more than once.

Examples: Waking Life, Memento, Primer - all heady films.
Requiem for a Dream is on the top of my list for movies that I would never watch sober. No f'ing way.
postman
9/15/08 7:14:14PM
First I have to ask has anyone bought the Shamwow? That thing looks So bad ass but it can't be as good as it looks. I like to DVR Man VS Wild then whats when Fed up!
CantAndleDaRiddum
10/25/08 1:12:06AM

Posted by postman

First I have to ask has anyone bought the Shamwow? That thing looks So bad ass but it can't be as good as it looks. I like to DVR Man VS Wild then whats when Fed up!

the shamwow guy really freaks me out, kinda looks like a tweaker
Ordep
10/25/08 1:56:08AM
I drink a lot, but most of the times in small groups so I quit and go back home as soon as I feel I'm about to start acting "not normal". However in big groups or parties I don't care about stories since everybody can come out with one, real or fake. What worries me are the pictures. Damn that's bad when you wake up 2 days later and see some online posted photos of your being..... or doing...... or........ you know.
cowcatcher
10/25/08 9:32:07AM

Posted by bullettdodger

I loooved when they did old school fridays. The only show i really can't stomache is Tim and Eric.... i guess i just don't "get it".

tim and eric is my favorite show on there now, i cant stand metalocaylpse, i have never once laughed during it but my son insists its funny

there was a show called sifl and olly back in the day on mtv when i was getting high, and that young men was the sh*t whilst stoned. precious roy was hilarious on there, especially his theme song, but the show just wasnt the same sober.
cowcatcher
10/25/08 9:33:19AM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

exactly what i think when i watch that.
RMFG_187
10/26/08 5:25:59AM

Posted by dannyfrank

i dont drink much either, but when im tired in the middle of the day, i'll watch some weird shit. once a friend and i got back to my house after playing paintball in 100 degree heat for 3 hours and were exhausted. we then spent the remainder of the day laughing our asses off as we watched professional darts

lol that old guy with the husky voice and british accent.

ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY!

lmao thats jokes.

I like to watch Dexter, and while Drunk I like to watch shows like Final Report or How Its Made. Dunno why but Final Report on WaterGate Scandal had to be the most interesting thing I never understood
ncordless
10/26/08 12:21:07PM
The knife salesman on the shopping channel. You can by a fifty knife arsenal for like 60 bucks. Why wouldn't I need a katana, throwing knives, two bowies and a pocket knife while I am drinking?

don't play with knives
warglory
10/26/08 6:09:25PM
I usually just try and find as many people to bug and talk to as possible when I am drunk, and if I find myself winding down, I usually stare at whatever is in front of me and zone out, I can't really concentrate on television.
haggiswashere
10/26/08 6:15:26PM

Posted by CantAndleDaRiddum

Posted by postman

he kinda seems like a jerk too. i don't know why but there is just something about him. im thinking of inducting him to my "arch nemisis for no actual reason" list........
higdon10
10/26/08 10:27:49PM
It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia
CwB
10/27/08 10:22:55PM
the best show to watch stoned is or atleast it used to be (when it first came out it was the best, now it is getting old)

MXC- the show on spike with the asians messin themselves up with english voice overs...

Getting high and watching that show a couple of years ago was the greatest

some of the weirder things i have watched stoned where movies in rewind

all we had was a vcr so we would smoke while the movie was rewinding and some movies have some hilarious parts in rewind (you have to be stoned)

forrest gump is probably the best rewind movie ever
Taylor8766
10/28/08 9:29:17AM
Last night I was pretty baked and I was watching Scooby Doo for a bit than I flicked the channel and Anitques Roadshow was on and I stirred and watched that for a while. Some crazy old lady got $40, 000 for a vase, thats bullshit I'm gunna start taking stuff to that show lol.
bls1919
10/28/08 8:15:24PM
Very late night after drinking and blazing, i love to watch GIRLS GONE WILD INFOMERCIALS. I can't stop watching even if its censered and is the same 10 min vid for an hour
Pages: [1] 2